Extreme obesity

The tables have turned.

That’s really cute!
2 years

The tables have turned.

Porkie_pies:
When I first met my wife a dozen years ago she was 400 lbs. She had a friend that was just as big as her. I was around 200 lbs. When all three of us used to go out to eat it was a challenge finding seating for both of them.

Now a dozen years later and my wife is 280 lbs and her friend is in the low 300s. Meanwhile I've ballooned to over 450 lbs.

The other day all three of us went out to eat and my wife and her friend had to make sure I would fit in the seats. Not only that they had to help me get in the car.

The tables have turned.

Eirtae feedee:
how does it make you feel?

Porkie_pies:
Embarrassed in the moment. But turned on later when my wife teased me about it

But, it is the embarrassment that is the best part. It is the self consciousness of it all
2 years

The tables have turned.

You have pretty much lived my dream scenario, lol.

Did you gain deliberately, or just something that happened?
2 years

The tables have turned.

i had an experience like this just last night!

my partner em and i went out to dinner with my ex, diane, and her boyfriend. long story short: diane and i split amicably when i moved away for work/family. we text/email very occasionally but haven't seen each other in quite a while.

when i met diane she was already a big woman - well over 400 lbs (maybe 450? i can't remember now). she gained to something like 500 lbs in the couple of years we were together. likewise, i gained from 160ish to maybe 250 lbs during that time. it was my first experience being "fat."

we broke up just as i moved and as the pandemic started. this is where our stories diverge. i continued to work through the pandemic, but i was working from home. i was also getting almost no physical activity! as a result, i piled on weight during that first year of the pandemic.

then i met my current partner, who likes fat guys. and i put on another 60 lbs over that year, and i am bigger than i ever expected, at about 400 lbs!

meanwhile, during the pandemic diane took another path. she started dating her current bf who happened to be a personal trainer. so she started to eat better and get more exercise, and started to lose weight.

yesterday i realized that the tables really had turned! we didn't talk about our weights, but it was obvious that she has lost a bunch of weight - and that i am the fat one now!

diane clearly thought this was hilarious, and commented on how it was obvious how i got so big based on what i ordered at the restaurant. smiley
2 years

The tables have turned.

canuck:
i had an experience like this just last night!

Thanks for sharing, loved that story!
2 years

The tables have turned.

Edxl:
Thanks for sharing, loved that story!

my pleasure - it is nice to have people to share these emotions with!

a lot of my local friends here are guys i used to go to the gym with before i moved away - so i am pretty used to people being surprised at my current size, lol! but this was an interesting experience, having my ex be smaller than me now!
2 years

The tables have turned.

i thought i should share a little update... emily and i were in ottawa before christmas and we had dinner with diane (my ex) and her boyfriend again.

di is even smaller than she was last time we were together almost a year ago. she said she was down to 215 lbs!

i was now about twice her size! and to think, when we met years ago i was around 150 lbs and she was about 3 times my size!

and i am almost as big now as she was when we met, something she was quick to point out.

and her boyfriend is right ripped - i used to be fit an athletic, but he is in way better shape than i ever was.
1 year

The tables have turned.

DollGirl:
Ngl that's kind of hot and I am hoping he's next 😈

lol! i don't think so... he's pretty die-hard fitness guy (that's why she lost so much weight, it was his influence). he was even giving me exercise advice... i didn't want to insult him, so i just nodded. smiley
1 year