Submission and domination

Unorthodox feminization

CustardCream:
I discovered an odd way to wank when I was 8 or so. Not that I knew what I was doing then, it just felt nice! I will squeeze my soft penis between mt legs. I can cum quickly and without being hard. I'm sure it would be possible to do this with a fupa.

I have never heard of this before. Do any other cis men have experience in this? Please speak up if you do!
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

CustardCream:
I discovered an odd way to wank when I was 8 or so. Not that I knew what I was doing then, it just felt nice! I will squeeze my soft penis between mt legs. I can cum quickly and without being hard. I'm sure it would be possible to do this with a fupa.

Amazingem:
I have never heard of this before. Do any other cis men have experience in this? Please speak up if you do!

I have found other ways of orgasming while soft, it can be a pretty hot experience
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

How does one orgasm while still soft???
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

MitchHedberg:
There's a technique for staying soft while orgasming that read about.

You basically only pleasure the penis while it's soft and if it gets hard, you neglect it until goes back down. Eventually this gets you to the point where you've edged for so long that, given the right stimulation, you can cum while soft. Using a vibrator to finish the deal helps with reaching a climax before the penis gets hard again.

Do this enough times and the body slowly begins to learn that getting hard is not the proper response to sexual stimulation, but that staying soft is instead. This makes the dick even more like a clit because now it stays small and sensitive when you play with it, penetration is impossible and cum just leaks out during an orgasm.

Munchies:
*takes notes*

Looks over your shoulder….coping your notes.
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

Amazing, I want that definitely
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

It is really cool how so many people get off on this, it's not just us! (ˆ⌣ˆ)

It has been a year since I first posted about our experience with my fatboy's buried penis. He hasn't put on a lot of weight since then, but he is definitely a little heavier. His fupa has continued to get thicker and fuller, noticeably so.

Seeing him masturbate is the hottest thing now. He lies on his left side and has to reach around and under his big gut, and try to push back the pillow of his fupa to reach his penis. I've asked him not to stroke it, but just to caress the tip like I do when I give him head. I asked him because I wanted to see if we could train him to cum that way, and how that would change his responses. He was pretty good at following my direction. Now though I think he just fingers the head because it is too much work, or too uncomfortable, to reach around all his fat to get to the rest of his cock.

He can't really penetrate me anymore that way, it's just awkward to position everything. But I can still penetrate him, which is fun!
(¬‿¬)

I hope this series of posts has inspired others to try it - you don't have to be over 400 lbs, anyone with a penis can do it!
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

Thanks for inspiring I love your post!
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

Amazingem:
It is really cool how so many people get off on this, it's not just us! (ˆ⌣ˆ)

It has been a year since I first posted about our experience with my fatboy's buried penis. He hasn't put on a lot of weight since then, but he is definitely a little heavier. His fupa has continued to get thicker and fuller, noticeably so.

Seeing him masturbate is the hottest thing now. He lies on his left side and has to reach around and under his big gut, and try to push back the pillow of his fupa to reach his penis. I've asked him not to stroke it, but just to caress the tip like I do when I give him head. I asked him because I wanted to see if we could train him to cum that way, and how that would change his responses. He was pretty good at following my direction. Now though I think he just fingers the head because it is too much work, or too uncomfortable, to reach around all his fat to get to the rest of his cock.

He can't really penetrate me anymore that way, it's just awkward to position everything. But I can still penetrate him, which is fun!
(¬‿¬)

I hope this series of posts has inspired others to try it - you don't have to be over 400 lbs, anyone with a penis can do it!

I can't believe I've missed the story of this topic until now. Very motivational, as this kind of result is something I don't just want to achieve, but am specifically driven by! Reaching the point where I'm physically unable to penetrate or even reach my penis is basically my ultimate goal because something about the extremity of it is incredible. Coupling that with the conditioning of not touching it like you have is even better, though I think it could be taken a step further - there are techniques to be able to train to orgasm without physical stimulation at all!
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

Captain Cake:
I can't believe I've missed the story of this topic until now. Very motivational, as this kind of result is something I don't just want to achieve, but am specifically driven by! Reaching the point where I'm physically unable to penetrate or even reach my penis is basically my ultimate goal because something about the extremity of it is incredible.

Well I am glad you found this thread now!
We've talked (and I've teased him) about his size and in particular his fupa as a form of chastity, which I think is something that is a submissive turn on for him.
When I met him, he had a small collection of chastity cages that eventually he got rid. They just don't fit and stay on him. He was already too fat for them when I met him, before he was buried down there.
But the idea of fat as chastity is definitely very sexy in some ways... smiley
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

Happened to stumble across this. Very hot 🌋! As a fat man with a fat wife I can appreciate how my body has become more “feminine” over the years as I have gained weight. Although gaining weight has not made my wife more masculine, it has made our bodies more similar, almost like we are now a third gender “fat sexual”.
3 months
2345   loading