Submission and domination

Unorthodox feminization

Quink333:
Months ?! How long have you been doing this ?

About six months now, give or take!

I think he's only had 2 or 3 instances where he's cum from having his shaft stroked in that time. smiley And I am still making him swallow his own cum, too. smiley

After concentrating on the bottom of the head of his penis (the hypospadias) for so long - a number of months - the first time his shaft was gripped he came super fast! Lmao! It totally changed the level of sensitivity.

This has been a really fun experiment and I plan to keep going for awhile as long as he is willing!
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

Quink333:

Amazingem:

I think he's only had 2 or 3 instances where he's cum from having his shaft stroked in that time. smiley And I am still making him swallow his own cum, too. smiley

After concentrating on the bottom of the head of his penis (the hypospadias) for so long - a number of months - the first time his shaft was gripped he came super fast! Lmao! It totally changed the level of sensitivity.

This has been a really fun experiment and I plan to keep going for awhile as long as he is willing!

Quink333:
Do you have like a goal ? Somthing you'd want to train him for ? Developing some habits

Sometimes there is no grand plan or goal. Sometimes it's just for fun.

I like to make my feedee cum on his gut while I tell him what a pretty piggy he his or how I'm turning him into a busty boy with tits bigger than mine. Why? No reason. Just fun.
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

Quink333:

Amazingem:

Quink333:
Do you have like a goal ? Somthing you'd want to train him for ? Developing some habits

Munchies:

I like to make my feedee cum on his gut while I tell him what a pretty piggy he his or how I'm turning him into a busty boy with tits bigger than mine. Why? No reason. Just fun.

Quink333:
Ohhh that sounds like fun. I wqs alwqys obssesed with numbers and some milestones (even when it was unhealthy for me) so i'm kinda new to something without a goal

Sometimes you gotta be in the moment. Enjoy the here and now. Otherwise, what's the point of doing anything?
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

Quink333:

Munchies:

It's a great question! I haven't had a goal so much as a wish to kind of see where it leads, how it changes his response to different kinds of stimulation... that kind of thing.

Plus, it's easy access for me!

And as Munchies says, it's just fun. smiley
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

There's something very hot about getting so fat that you start "losing" your penis and the idea of it becoming a "clit" is even hotter.

I've actually fantasized about this happening to me before, including the idea of being trained to stay soft while receiving pleasure and orgasming.

Something incredible about the idea of a fupa so fat that a guy has to scissor with a girl to get off.
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

MitchHedberg:
There's something very hot about getting so fat that you start "losing" your penis and the idea of it becoming a "clit" is even hotter.

It's so funny you mention that, because when fatboy goes to masturbate, I always tell him to "finger his clit" Lmao! Basically I remind him to stay away from the shaft.

I recommend every guy should try this! See how it changes the sensations and your arousal. smiley
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

My Penis is almost buried, only a little bit is outside of the fat down there. If the Hair at the face would shaved complete and longer normal Hair, and the Day the Penis is complete buried, maybe People can think i am a fat woman. But i dont wish to change my Sex, i only like to get more weight, because i love food, the Rest came naturally along with it. But if this was became interesting for lesbian, bisexuell Girls or similar, this would be Okay for me. If it really came one Day.
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

There's a technique for staying soft while orgasming that read about.

You basically only pleasure the penis while it's soft and if it gets hard, you neglect it until goes back down. Eventually this gets you to the point where you've edged for so long that, given the right stimulation, you can cum while soft. Using a vibrator to finish the deal helps with reaching a climax before the penis gets hard again.

Do this enough times and the body slowly begins to learn that getting hard is not the proper response to sexual stimulation, but that staying soft is instead. This makes the dick even more like a clit because now it stays small and sensitive when you play with it, penetration is impossible and cum just leaks out during an orgasm.
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

MitchHedberg:
There's a technique for staying soft while orgasming that read about.

You basically only pleasure the penis while it's soft and if it gets hard, you neglect it until goes back down. Eventually this gets you to the point where you've edged for so long that, given the right stimulation, you can cum while soft. Using a vibrator to finish the deal helps with reaching a climax before the penis gets hard again.

Do this enough times and the body slowly begins to learn that getting hard is not the proper response to sexual stimulation, but that staying soft is instead. This makes the dick even more like a clit because now it stays small and sensitive when you play with it, penetration is impossible and cum just leaks out during an orgasm.

*takes notes*
1 year

Unorthodox feminization

I discovered an odd way to wank when I was 8 or so. Not that I knew what I was doing then, it just felt nice! I will squeeze my soft penis between mt legs. I can cum quickly and without being hard. I'm sure it would be possible to do this with a fupa.
1 year
12345   loading