Fattening others

Special shake suggestions

My partner has consented to me fattening her up with shakes, but we have some pretty hard restrictions so I wanted help putting together a perfect shake.

1) She HATES the feeling of being full. Hates hates hates it. So we can’t do anything that relies on the shake being massive or overly thick.

2) To point one: one of my goals is to make it so she no longer feels full - appetite stimulants, fullness inhibitors, etc within reason. Any recommendations (and health recs?)

We already have lots of amazing food around the house but she is very good at stopping when she begins to feel full, and so my big goal with the shakes is inhibiting that feeling. Recommendations?
2 years

As you considered letting her take her time? You can give her any shake, and simply have her drink it at her pleasure. Give her a reasonable time limit to drink it all. It's a bit slower than making her hungrier, but she might prefer it.
2 years

Ifmusicbe3:
My partner has consented to me fattening her up with shakes, but we have some pretty hard restrictions so I wanted help putting together a perfect shake.

1) She HATES the feeling of being full. Hates hates hates it. So we can’t do anything that relies on the shake being massive or overly thick.

2) To point one: one of my goals is to make it so she no longer feels full - appetite stimulants, fullness inhibitors, etc within reason. Any recommendations (and health recs?)

We already have lots of amazing food around the house but she is very good at stopping when she begins to feel full, and so my big goal with the shakes is inhibiting that feeling. Recommendations?

Well tbh most shakes are gonna lead to fullness lol but there are obv levels to it, cake shakes, heavy cream, oils, will all make it quite thick. My personal favorite is a nighttime half and half or heavy cream blended with Ben n jerries, but that may be too thick, although it’s. Maybe just start with half and half and a little bit of ice cream or peanut butter, slowly start adding in heavy cream and more ice cream?
2 years

Yes, that’s specifically why I’m looking for ingredients that either increase capacity/hunger or decrease satiety point.

Making a high-calorie shake is the easy part.
2 years

She doesn’t like feeling full at all - we’ve tried it, she dislikes it. So anything that can suppress the feeling of fullness is ideal.
2 years

Ifmusicbe3:
She doesn’t like feeling full at all - we’ve tried it, she dislikes it. So anything that can suppress the feeling of fullness is ideal.

if she really dislikes being full that much then maybe you need to appraoch this differently. rather than trying to make her push past her dislike of feeling full, find ways to help her consume more calories in a comfortable sized serving. find high calorie foods she really enjoys. make a shake that can be kept in the fridge for 2-3 days that she can have half a cup of at regular intervals throughout the day. and encourage her to have regular snacks so that the focus shifts from you trying to get her to push past feeling full to instead just doing your best to make sure she's never empty.

this will probably make for slower progress, but the last thing you want to do is push her too hard to get to that full feeling she hates and damage her relationship with food as a result. if she does want this it should be something she gets to really enjoy too, so find ways to work within her limits and comfort zone for now.
2 years

Doublefrosted, I am not interested in pushing her to feel full. I am interested in supplements that can inhibit that feeling of fullness.
2 years

if it's legal where you are then thc might be worth trying, if she's okay with that of course
2 years

If she doesn't want to feel full but does want to gain I'd say maltodextrin is your best friend. It's what bodybuilders use to bulk bit if you're not exercising you will gain weight in fat and you can buy it cheap on the internet. If she doesn't like to feel full but does want to do shakes I'd recommend throwing a spoonful in the blender along with some nondairy milk and ice cream (which feel less heavy in the stomach than regular milk and ice cream) along with a flavoring of her choice (fruit juice, chocolate syrup, etc.)

Nix this idea if she has a gluten allergy though as a lot of the malto on the market is derived from wheat.
2 years

stevita:
If she doesn't want to feel full but does want to gain I'd say maltodextrin is your best friend. It's what bodybuilders use to bulk bit if you're not exercising you will gain weight in fat and you can buy it cheap on the internet. If she doesn't like to feel full but does want to do shakes I'd recommend throwing a spoonful in the blender along with some nondairy milk and ice cream (which feel less heavy in the stomach than regular milk and ice cream) along with a flavoring of her choice (fruit juice, chocolate syrup, etc.)

Nix this idea if she has a gluten allergy though as a lot of the malto on the market is derived from wheat.

I would be careful tho, maltodextrin is synthetically made and usually used as a food addictive. It's basically sugar, except even stronger and more simple to digest, which means it can quite easily lead to diabetes
2 years