Lifestyle tips

Tips to keep gaining

Hi! My name is Chris and I've been struggling with my feedee for awhile, She started at 165lbs when we met in 2016, now she's at 365lbs! Now she's around 181cm in height and she doesn't really look nearly as heavy as that at all, so we both want her to get fatter.

Last YEAR she weighed around 354lbs, in lbs that still sounds like alot haha, we use kg here and we were both kinda disappointed with how slow her gain is going in a year.

The heavier you get the slower you gain obviously, but we were both kinda wonder if there were a few things we could try we never thought of! Broaden the horizon a bit.

When you google this stuff you just find the basic stuff you find everywhere, So what are people here doing to increase their weight gain when they've kinda hit a plateau and the gain slows down, what are things you do? Maybe we learn a thing or two!
2 years

Tips to keep gaining

DutchFeederChris:
Hi! My name is Chris and I've been struggling with my feedee for awhile, She started at 165lbs when we met in 2016, now she's at 365lbs! Now she's around 181cm in height and she doesn't really look nearly as heavy as that at all, so we both want her to get fatter.

Last YEAR she weighed around 354lbs, in lbs that still sounds like alot haha, we use kg here and we were both kinda disappointed with how slow her gain is going in a year.

The heavier you get the slower you gain obviously, but we were both kinda wonder if there were a few things we could try we never thought of! Broaden the horizon a bit.

When you google this stuff you just find the basic stuff you find everywhere, So what are people here doing to increase their weight gain when they've kinda hit a plateau and the gain slows down, what are things you do? Maybe we learn a thing or two!

What are you guys doing right now? It would make it easier to give advice.
2 years

Tips to keep gaining

Just have her drink cream flavored with a syrup, like hersheys. Works great!
2 years

Tips to keep gaining

Two hundred pounds over six years is a rather significant gain for someone starting out at 165. What is her goal weight?

She can gain by consuming the same foods just in increased quantities, or with less duration between meals.

Drinking melted ice cream or cream blended with chocolate or other sugary syrup as an addition to the current meal plan should trigger a gain.

Keep in mind mobility issues or other negatives may come into play when gaining to 400+ lbs, particularly on a small frame.
2 years

Tips to keep gaining

Well now she just eats whenever she feels like it, sugary foods mostly like pie or cake, or donuts, sometimes candy, stuff like that. We tried weight gain powder but she didn't like the taste, and I don't really know any good recipes to make our own weight gain shake
2 years

Tips to keep gaining

Like with dieting, if it feels like work..the less fun and likely 1 will be to truly keep up and take it there.
Plateaus do happen occasionally, as its a good time to build back and muscle strength for when those growth spurts hit, canes/walkers/specialized buses can all come into play.
Foods that provide your gf with a warm memory or connection to the past, is a good way to provide comfort and add calories without realizing it.
The freshly baked bread with Irish butter that may remind some of family breakfasts in better times.
2 years

Tips to keep gaining

DutchFeederChris:

Well my friend I too hit the wall at 210-224 pounds for 10 years and it wasn't until the start of the pandemic that I got past 224 pound's.

I got past 224 pounds by going on the sumo diet which is very heavy in meat and complex carbs like potatoes rice noodles anything Asian is a good one too go for.

In August 2020 I hit 238 pounds for the first time ever after eating lots of KP nuts at night and a lot of Alcohol, and then in June 2021 I hit 252 pounds which is something I had only dreamt of for years.

I normally have a big meal at 1Pm (I never eat breakfast unless on holiday)

Then another big meal at 6pm

Then about 6 pints of beer to boost my hunger and then I'll have another meal at10-11PM with a big trifle of chocolate bar to end the day.

Late night eating is a great way to gain weight and just persistence really.

I often forced myself to eat that bit more and eventually I got their.

Variation of diet is also important, if you eat the same thing everyday you'll get board of food and won't try as hard so make your food life interesting and maybe use hot Sause so you can eat faster
2 years

Tips to keep gaining

Things I have heard that might help;

Taking a step back or even losing some pounds to then go back at it at full force. Sometimes all you need is a little rebooting of the system.

Make times you eat unpredictable. Don’t have set times to eat. Change it up every day. Some days you might want to hold out as long as you can and then stuff yourself silly. I’ve heard people say it will put your body in survival mode and hold on to every calorie it can.

Option three, go full force! Try to really maximize the calorie intake. Eat like you normally would but add calories by drinking weight gain shakes (literally searching the term ‘weight gain shake recipe’ will get you what you want) or even melted ice cream.

Get as full as possible right before bed, that’s a classic one.

Don’t forget the bigger she gets, the more calories she needs to gain. Has she increased the amount she eats in the past years?

Can’t confirm the effectiveness of these tips, this is just what I could come up with from the top of my head.
1 year