2 years

Too fat to masturbate / orgasm denial stories

I'm glad you took the time to read it. Thank you kindly for your feedback
2 years

I'm so glad you enjoy my work
2 years

The story I've been working on (forever, lol) is going to get there... "Peter Parker: Porker" is kind fo a weight gain fan-fic. I just posted chapter 14 (I think) and there's probably 5 or 6 more to go.
2 years

supergirl:
The story I've been working on (forever, lol) is going to get there... "Peter Parker: Porker" is kind fo a weight gain fan-fic. I just posted chapter 14 (I think) and there's probably 5 or 6 more to go.

I love this story, I'm so excited!
2 years

Hello Texasgut

I'm reading your post on this subject. I'm a guy too that's fat and I masturbate myself every chance I get. I'll give you some advice from one guy to another guy : YOU ARE NEVER TOO BIG TO MASTURBATE !!!
2 years

Bigdaddyjack:
Hello Texasgut

I'm reading your post on this subject. I'm a guy too that's fat and I masturbate myself every chance I get. I'll give you some advice from one guy to another guy : YOU ARE NEVER TOO BIG TO MASTURBATE !!!

I have met a few truly super-sized people (men and women >500 lbs) who could no longer masturbate in the traditional way, using their hands because they just couldn't reach. Having said that, there are devices you can use to help in that area. smiley
1 year

My girl has reached that limit!

She just can't get her tubby arms over her own gut and pubic mound, and I can't reliably penetrate her all the way in with my cock.

At first she was really upset and ashamed about getting too fat to penetrate, until I told her that I thought it was wonderful and I was so proud of her for just eating and getting so gigantic.

Fortunately, the fatter she gets the more she finds the feeling of her own fat erotic. Now I just suck her nipples and grab handfuls of her flesh while she whimpers and soils the bed.
1 year

I know this is an old thread, but this story came to mind and I absolutely love the topic. The last two chapters are what you’re looking for specifically, but this was overall a great read.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
1 year