General

Who likes moobs?

I'm very proud of my moobs. I feel so sexy cause of them. And have them touched are amazing! I can orgasm like a girl
2 years

Who likes moobs?

karenjenk:
LOVE THEM...
Nice to see a guy see what its like to have something extra up top.

I used hormones to"help" a guy grow.
Loved how they felt when his chest was shaved

Masuli:
How big did those moobs grow?

I have thought about using hormones to make my moobs bigger.

And what are the hormones you gave him? Lucky guy smiley
2 years

Who likes moobs?

There are straight men who like having breasts. Some got them accidentally, some took hormones, and some had implants. Since some men get breasts without trying, having breasts does not mean you have to explain why you have them. Some men, accidentally or otherwise need to wear bras. Others wear bras only because they want to.
2 years

Who likes moobs?

Satana:
Of course moobs are beautiful! My boyfriend's moobs became more sensitive as I play with them... (he almost orgasms from it) which is very hot!

I resemble that remark.

My moobs—while still quite small— are my g spot.
11 months

Who likes moobs?

I definitely like my moobs! They have grown over the years as I have gained weight and I like how they extend under my arms as well as flabbily rest on top of my big fat gut. I enjoy when my wife jiggles them and I have also been known to play with them myself.
11 months

Who likes moobs?

I'm not too fat yet (upper 180s? haven't weighed in a bit) but I love mine! They're quite big for a guy of my weight, and I've loved moobs even before I grew some, so it's a dream come true. Plus it's hot to think that I may be starting to have bigger boobs than some women.
11 months

Who likes moobs?

Big moobs =big dream 😍
9 months

Who likes moobs?

I love the thought of having a nice set of moobs. Right now I’m a b cup but could happily have DD or higher flopping around on top of a wide, fat belly. Would love to have people “cop a feel” on me too!
9 months

Who likes moobs?

I love my moobs. They are small but I hope they get bigger. I would love to have big moobs
9 months

Who likes moobs?

I have moobs and love them, they hang a little bit.
9 months
123   loading