General

Who likes moobs?

Once overheard a friend say about her husband, covering her mouth with a giggle "he's starting to get boobies!"
9 months

Who likes moobs?

Mine have grown a lot and I definitely want them bigger!
9 months

Who likes moobs?

I think I started to develop boobs when I switched to drinking soya milk. Or am I imagining it? 🥛
9 months

Who likes moobs?

VisibleBellyOutline:
I think I started to develop boobs when I switched to drinking soya milk. Or am I imagining it? 🥛

Otacon0205:
Soy has estrogen, therefore after prolonged consumption there is chance it might give you moobs

This is exactly why I thought there might be a connection. The problem is that that I switched milk at the same time as I started indulging myself with food, so my belly, bum and love handles also started to 'develop'. Makes it difficult to know whether or not they would have popped up anyway...
9 months

Who likes moobs?

ChubbyGirl1999:
Moobs are amazing, they are like Stress balls!
And perfect for cuddles

I want to grow a huge set of moobs and hips, what can I take to do that?
9 months

Who likes moobs?

Moobs aren't required, but always a plus in my book.
7 months

Who likes moobs?

I used to have large muscular pecs and then gained a bunch of weight and my once large hard pecs turned into large soft moobs. I wasn’t a fan but my wife couldn’t take her hands off of them all of a sudden.
6 months

Who likes moobs?

As my belly has gotten bigger my moobs have seemed to be smaller in proportion (which I’m perfectly content with) I still have em don’t get me wrong but proportionally I think having smaller moobs looks better
6 months

Who likes moobs?

Moobs are my favorite part of a fat guy, second only to the belly. I love mine as they’re coming in.
5 months
123   loading