General

Who likes moobs?

Once overheard a friend say about her husband, covering her mouth with a giggle "he's starting to get boobies!"
10 months

Who likes moobs?

Mine have grown a lot and I definitely want them bigger!
10 months

Who likes moobs?

I think I started to develop boobs when I switched to drinking soya milk. Or am I imagining it? 🥛
10 months

Who likes moobs?

VisibleBellyOutline:
I think I started to develop boobs when I switched to drinking soya milk. Or am I imagining it? 🥛

Otacon0205:
Soy has estrogen, therefore after prolonged consumption there is chance it might give you moobs

This is exactly why I thought there might be a connection. The problem is that that I switched milk at the same time as I started indulging myself with food, so my belly, bum and love handles also started to 'develop'. Makes it difficult to know whether or not they would have popped up anyway...
10 months

Who likes moobs?

ChubbyGirl1999:
Moobs are amazing, they are like Stress balls!
And perfect for cuddles

I want to grow a huge set of moobs and hips, what can I take to do that?
10 months

Who likes moobs?

Moobs aren't required, but always a plus in my book.
7 months

Who likes moobs?

I used to have large muscular pecs and then gained a bunch of weight and my once large hard pecs turned into large soft moobs. I wasn’t a fan but my wife couldn’t take her hands off of them all of a sudden.
7 months

Who likes moobs?

As my belly has gotten bigger my moobs have seemed to be smaller in proportion (which I’m perfectly content with) I still have em don’t get me wrong but proportionally I think having smaller moobs looks better
7 months

Who likes moobs?

Moobs are my favorite part of a fat guy, second only to the belly. I love mine as they’re coming in.
6 months
123   loading