Lifestyle tips

How can i start becoming fat

Please, I'd like to find some who can give me some tips about gaining, stuffing and generally make that belly always full
2 years

Consume lots of calories, fat, and carbs.

Ice cream, soda, milkshakes, processed foods, cold cuts, fast food, nearly anything breaded and fried. Eat and repeat several times throughout the day and night.

Everyone has different preferences, you'll need to find the foods most palatable and effective for you.
2 years

newenglander:

Ice cream, soda, milkshakes, processed foods, cold cuts, fast food, nearly anything breaded and fried. Eat and repeat several times throughout the day and night.

Everyone has different preferences, you'll need to find the foods most palatable and effective for you.
Thank you, do you think that funnel feedee could help me gaining weight?
2 years

It definitely helps! I loved funneling 50/50 ratios of vanilla ice cream and heavy cream.

It's the small things that can really help, I know it was shortly after I refused to take home leftovers and I force myself to eat them on the spot that it really started packing on.
2 years

jboabfe:
It definitely helps! I loved funneling 50/50 ratios of vanilla ice cream and heavy cream.

It's the small things that can really help, I know it was shortly after I refused to take home leftovers and I force myself to eat them on the spot that it really started packing on.
Well...maybe I just need someone who encourages me
2 years

newenglander:

bbwitalianlover:

It doesn't matter if you funnel feed or simply increase normal consumption. Either way will cause weight gain.

Some folks like the control dynamic associated with funnel feeding.
2 years

newenglander:

bbwitalianlover:

newenglander:
It doesn't matter if you funnel feed or simply increase normal consumption. Either way will cause weight gain.

Some folks like the control dynamic associated with funnel feeding.
That's true, I've just to start growing that fucking belly. I'd like if somebody supports my weight gain.
2 years

Consume a lot of calories. Keep some snacks by your nightstand.
1 year

Spoken like an expert 😉
1 year