Artists and animators

Bbw or wg comic books

I recently discovered this comic book online (it's old based on the author's notes):

ponderouswoman.thecomicseries.com/

Is anyone else familiar with the Ponderous Woman? And can anyone recommend any similar comic books like this and Craving Control?
2 years

Bbw or wg comic books

Yes, you can find her on Deviantart.com under Fatgirl33. She has postings from this year.
2 years

Bbw or wg comic books

daj462:
Yes, you can find her on Deviantart.com under Fatgirl33. She has postings from this year.

Thank you!
2 years

Bbw or wg comic books

supergirl:
I recently discovered this comic book online (it's old based on the author's notes):

ponderouswoman.thecomicseries.com/

Is anyone else familiar with the Ponderous Woman? And can anyone recommend any similar comic books like this and Craving Control?

Koudelka2005 on Deviant Art's Maggie's Story

Dimensions used to have Paige's Story.

On a side note, my favorite comic of Fatgirl33 was Michelle Meets The Munchies just to watch John Smith on FF whine about it
2 years

Bbw or wg comic books

Baba Yaga:
On a side note, my favorite comic of Fatgirl33 was Michelle Meets The Munchies just to watch John Smith on FF whine about it

too funny - what issue did he have with it? and on that topic - it has been unusually quiet and reasonable around here lately. did he get banned or something?
2 years

Bbw or wg comic books

Baba Yaga:

canuck:
too funny - what issue did he have with it? and on that topic - it has been unusually quiet and reasonable around here lately. did he get banned or something?

Yup, they dropped the hammer on him months ago. It wasn't that particular comic, it was one of the stories on FF that featured a black woman in peril. If that made him fall down and cry, can only imagine what he'd do if he saw the Michelle comic.
2 years

Bbw or wg comic books

Baba Yaga:

canuck:

Baba Yaga:
Yup, they dropped the hammer on him months ago. It wasn't that particular comic, it was one of the stories on FF that featured a black woman in peril. If that made him fall down and cry, can only imagine what he'd do if he saw the Michelle comic.

Oh thank Jesus I hope that a$$wipe stays gone. He was such a fuckin creep, I hate coming across his old responses
2 years

Bbw or wg comic books

getting back on topic, there is another great weight gain comic on deviant arts by annonnxyz called revenge...

deviantart.com/annonnxyz/gallery/73076564/revenge

it is over a hundred pages, and if you like ponderous woman you will probably really enjoy this too.
2 years

Bbw or wg comic books

Do a web search for Ned Sonntag. Neat character (met him years ago) - he drew some great comics.
2 years

Bbw or wg comic books

Thank you for the suggestions - they have all been great!

I reached out to Fatgirl33 (Brenda) who does the Ponderous Woman. She is a really nice person, very friendly, and we have been chatting via email for weeks about just storytelling in general. We've discussed collaborating on an illistrated story which is very exciting for me!

I suggested to her that she should join FF. She said she would think about it. smiley
2 years
12   loading