Gaining

Question to guys who went fit to fat

So for me this was kind of a drawn out thing where I didn't really notice the weight on myself. I guess it gets "normalized".

I always had a thing for gaining weight so I tried to do so, I started not allowing leftovers (I have to finish everything), and tried sneaking double meals, and keeping generally fattening things around. I generally binged, because I was closet gaining, and would stop on the way home from work to get a meal, and then come home and eat a second one.

Started at 168lbs - very fit, I had decent abs, tight jawline. 175-ish, I was asked if I was working out, when I said no, they said I should be. Around 184, I got comments about wearing the tightest shirts I could find, and that I was eating my way to being like one of my coworkers.

Around 190 I started getting comments about filling out, gaining weight from being in a relationship, people started commenting a little less, but occasionally I pick up on comments when there's food around, about "I bet he'll eat that".

Now that I've passed 210, there's no confusion, I'm a fat guy now, people will sometimes poke my belly, and I get comments about being "filled out" and living the good life now.

I have a slight crease now when I'm standing at the bottom of my belly, I'd consider this my tipping point for getting belly hang (215 now, by 225 it should be much bigger).

I think around 200 is the point where I significantly noticed my appetite getting bigger and bigger. I realized I may have a problem, when I order a whole pizza, and eat it all by myself. If I give into my hunger as soon as I'm hungry, I find myself ready for another meal about 2 hours after the last one. To top it all off, I definitely enjoy the fat on my body, and get aroused from playing with it. I doubt I'll ever lose the weight.

In my experience, It depends on the type of people you're around, if they're larger, or more sensitive to other's feelings, they'll probably keep the comments to themselves. There's only a couple people that make comments about me, but you can tell when you meet up with someone you haven't been around for a while, they stare at the belly quite a bit.
2 years

I went from around 206 lbs. to now 230 lbs. I gained this over several years. I have not had many, in fact any comments about my weight gain. I did have my doctors nurse mention a weight loss program at the VA (veterans affairs), but that is the only real comment. I don't try to hide my weight from my wife, who is a BBW herself. She has not made any comment.

I am old, (over 65 yrs. old) making weight gain somewhat normal even expected.

I do get a bit self-conscious when I see photos with me in them or see a reflection in a shop window or mirror, but that passes quickly.
2 years

I went from 180 lbs and very fit to 205 lbs in a year due to a career change. I went from a very active job, to one that was sedentary with a lot of travel. The travel led to eating out all the time and it's easy to figure out how I gained 25 pounds.

I got a few comments from friends and coworkers but nothing too harsh. The odd thing is, now that I've gained 45 more lbs and am much fatter, nobody says anything. I think once you are established as "fat" when you get any bigger, nobody really thinks much of it, since you were already fat.
2 years