Lifestyle tips

Dear feedees, need some help

I have been trying to gain for a good few years now, and little is working. I am up only a piddly 10 pounds in the last 3 years, and I need advice on how to kick this fattening slump I'm in.
2 years

Simple - 500-750 ml cream flavored with something or used as a base of a smoothie with fruit, every day, without reducing what you currently are eating. Should be good for 2-3 pounds a week.
2 years

Always have food around you and easy to make things. Consider mini fridges and microwaves near sofa and.or bed. Always have finger foods to eat while ur watching tv as you tend to not notice ur eatting when ur watching tv
2 years

Stuffing to stretch out your belly!

This will stretch your belly out something fierce and after 2+ weeks you will be eating so much more than you ever thought you could. After a month or more you won’t be able to eat enough to ever feel full and you will develop hunger pangs if you don’t fill to the same capacity or more.

Do this daily for several weeks -

Stuff at every meal followed by fattening deserts (you will soon crave sweets even if you never have before) then when fill of eating milkshakes and or HC, then followed by Milk and then water….after every meal of possible. Do this daily. You will notice as mentioned you not only crave sweets but more and more fattening foods. Fast food heavy carb and calorie Kaiden foods and need chocolate and desserts all the time even after breakfast you will crave if you train your body to eat and want all the time.

One e your belly is stretched out you will become a bottomless pit!

Keep in mind it will take a lot of discipline when you are full, this why you switch to liquid calories after you are tired of chewing. No matter how full you seem from eating you will be surprised how easy and fun it is to still suck down a few fattening shakes and then milk and then water for maximum stretch and bloating.

Trust me
2 years

voluptuouslover:
Stuffing to stretch out your belly!

This will stretch your belly out something fierce and after 2+ weeks you will be eating so much more than you ever thought you could. After a month or more you won’t be able to eat enough to ever feel full and you will develop hunger pangs if you don’t fill to the same capacity or more.

Do this daily for several weeks -

Stuff at every meal followed by fattening deserts (you will soon crave sweets even if you never have before) then when fill of eating milkshakes and or HC, then followed by Milk and then water….after every meal of possible. Do this daily. You will notice as mentioned you not only crave sweets but more and more fattening foods. Fast food heavy carb and calorie Kaiden foods and need chocolate and desserts all the time even after breakfast you will crave if you train your body to eat and want all the time.

One e your belly is stretched out you will become a bottomless pit!

Keep in mind it will take a lot of discipline when you are full, this why you switch to liquid calories after you are tired of chewing. No matter how full you seem from eating you will be surprised how easy and fun it is to still suck down a few fattening shakes and then milk and then water for maximum stretch and bloating.

Trust me

This is prob why i crave sugar after every meal
2 years

benandjerryforever:
Eating dried fruits all day long in between meals

That is way too much fiber.
1 year

benandjerryforever:
Am new to gaining. Any tipps how to do it better?

The above comments are all good tips. But to add onto them:

- Always shop hungry.

- Eat while distracted.

- Keep snacks by your bed.

- Wear lose clothes (or nothing if you prefer) when stuffing.

- if you have a high metabolism, eat irregularly to slow it down.
1 year

Have a small refrigerator or a cabinet filled with snacks by your bed. The more you snack, the weight you will gain.
1 year

Enjoy the journey. That gradual stretch while watching your favorite programs or reading a favorite book. If it feels like work, the less likely 1 will want to follow through.
1 year

Sounds wonderful 😉
1 year