General

Ufo's, i mean, am i right or am i right?

Ever seen something flying around in the sky and you weren't sure what it was.

it was a UFO.

Tell your story. Or don't. This post has no ulterior motive. I promise. If you thought if you just inhaled too much swamp gas from the planet Venus.

You see anything weird in the sky?
2 years

I mean, UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. If you see any flying thing that isn't identifiable it's technically a UFO
Thank Science Fiction for making the term all about alien spacecraft
2 years

I just said that. You repeated everything I said.

I didn't mention aliens.

So, you seen anything weird in the sky?
2 years

I've seen a few weird things in the sky in my lifetime. The most compelling thing I saw was when I was 12 or 13. It's hard to describe it in text, but you know when you're waiting for a youtube video to load and the spinny circle thing pops up? It was like that mixed with how a sonar blip looks. Blinky. Waaaaaaaay up in the sky. And red. It was only there for maybe 30-60 seconds then it was gone. In all the hours and hours of UFO footage there is out there, I've never seen anything like what I saw then.
2 years

The only object in the sky that I've seen which I could not identify was a glowing orange ball of light sighted east of Orlando, FL in the summer of 1998. Could not give an accurate size, elevation, or distance, but my landlord witnessed it separately. And the area was - I'm not making this up - experiencing cattle mutilations at the time. I'm former military aircrew and pretty familiar with airplanes, etc., but this was something new.

Who knows?
2 years