Submission and domination

Personal trainer domme humiliation

I don't know how niche this is, but I'm a female personal trainer and feeder who enjoys helping people with medical play, trainer, or humiliation fantasies.
2 years

chubbyTrainer:
I don't know how niche this is, but I'm a female personal trainer and feeder who enjoys helping people with medical play, trainer, or humiliation fantasies.

unfittofat:
I hope it’s not too niche… because that sounds amazing. 😳

Well that makes two of us who think so smiley
2 years

chubbyTrainer:

Oh god yes.
2 years

Like the sound of that
2 years

If only one of my fantasies could come true, it would be that one!
2 years

chubbyTrainer:

I was a personal trainer for several years (still do it from time to time) and I love doing this. It was so much fun when I'd have a feedee and we'd see her friends and family and they were so confused as to how she was with me all the time but still getting fatter.
2 years

chubbyTrainer:

This sounds great 😳
2 years

It's still a fantasy but I would have loved to have a personal trainer feeder who humiliates me. Just walking long or fast becomes an intense sport with me he would have seen me struggling in the easiest tasks 🤭☺️
1 year

je trouve cela si magnifique, it really is a beautiful state of mind of yours, i find this way of living amazing :-)
4 months

Yes please
4 months