Lifestyle tips

How to grow massive moobs ?

Any suggestions and tips on how to grow massive moobs. Open to all options like using creams, medication, herbalism etc.
2 years

In order for males to grow breasts, they need to take female hormones, and even that is not a guarantee they'll grow very much. You'll also face some health risks, and you won't be able to get hard any more. Body shape is hereditary.
2 years

Well you need oestrogen, either pure or you can take Testosteron and your fat will transform it.
But keep in mind this is a permanent modification, you boobs will not go a way, only by surgery.
Plus you are gambling with you fertility…
Whitch is something you should really thing about before going down this path.

Plus getting fatter usually does the job 😉
2 years

hhhggg:
Well you need oestrogen, either pure or you can take Testosteron and your fat will transform it.
But keep in mind this is a permanent modification, you boobs will not go a way, only by surgery.
Plus you are gambling with you fertility…
Whitch is something you should really thing about before going down this path.

Plus getting fatter usually does the job 😉

Extra testosterone can cause bigger moobs?
2 years

Fore sure, the enzyme aromatase that is found in men manly in fat cells is converting testosterone to eostrogen.
Eostrogen induces growth of the breast glands.
2 years

I can relate to the desire. My stepson is just 19 and is getting bigger moobs than my little ones abs quite frankly I’m jealous :-) It’s genetic, though. My wife is 330 pounds and her older daughter is up to about 250 after being thin in high school just like her mama.
2 years

there are so many posts about "how do i get x type of body" but it's almost all due to genetics, unfortunately.

it's amazing to me how many of us wish we had a different kind of body. even bodybuilder friends of mine, who have crazy big, muscular, comic hero physiques, complain about aspects of their bodies... their back, their calves, their forearms, etc...

my moobs certainly grew when i put on weight, but they aren't as noticeable as some of the guys i see here. my weight is mostly around my middle, mostly belly and butt. and there's not much i can do about that! so i just enjoy what i got.
2 years

i would like to suggest a few things if you are interested in developing moobs. you might consider the herbal route if hormones are not your thing. purearia milifica is the best herbal out there for that kind of development. it is effective - much easier to get than hormones - you can find that herb on amazon if you are interested. fenugreek works well in combination with it. it does feminize your body. so be prepared for that. a lot of my trans friends have gone this route. another thing to consider is a breast enlargement pump. these are different from what mothers use in that they are for gaining size and volume in that area. used correctly and often, you will get the oomph you are looking for. you can find those on amazon as well, 20 to 30 dollars usually.
2 years

I tried herbal products, but without success. Well, I see I must try use a drugs with pure estrogen :o)
2 years

I would also like to say that moobs are fat deposits on men that look like breasts. If anyone goes the estrogen route or are successful with herbals, you'll be getting real breasts, not moobs.
2 years
12   loading