Lifestyle tips

How to grow massive moobs ?

ManFeedee:
I tried herbal products, but without success. Well, I see I must try use a drugs with pure estrogen :o)

You not only need estrogen, but you need something to reduce or stop the testosterone that your body is producing.
2 years

ManFeedee:
I tried herbal products, but without success. Well, I see I must try use a drugs with pure estrogen :o)

johnxyz:
You not only need estrogen, but you need something to reduce or stop the testosterone that your body is producing.

I see, I must try it, thank you
2 years

ManFeedee:

johnxyz:

unless you have enough estrogen to suppress your testosterone, estrogen injections work well for that its called montherapy,

its important to note you definitely will go sterile though so keep that in mind, not that everyone cares though obviously,

also if you stop getting random boners you need to intentionally get boners to keep your thingy working at least three times a week probably,

if OP goes down this route they should see what physical effects trans women experience cause they'll basically be transitioning and can expect basically the same
2 years
12   loading