Hey! Also from nyc and looking to make connections with a feeder, message me 😁
2 years

Looking for a foodie

Hey there
2 years

Looking for a foodie

SweetLaced:
Hi!
I'm a FA that's exploring their feeder side from New York. I'm looking for someone to connect with in real life. I would prefer something that starts casual and has the potential to become something longterm.

Some of my hobbies are video games, baking, writing, and going out of my way to see the cats at the pet store near me.

What do you like to do for fun?

Hey! North New Jersey guy here! I’m exploring my feedee side but I’m definitely looking for something similar to what you want in real life. I enjoy skiing, photography, photoshop, and I’d gladly enjoy your baking
2 years

Looking for a foodie

SweetLaced:
Hi!
I'm a FA that's exploring their feeder side from New York. I'm looking for someone to connect with in real life. I would prefer something that starts casual and has the potential to become something longterm.

Some of my hobbies are video games, baking, writing, and going out of my way to see the cats at the pet store near me.

Hello! I enjoy video games, anime, card games, and swimming. I also find doing dishes and cooking to be therapeutic.
2 years

Looking for a foodie

SweetLaced:
Hi!

Hey! I'm in Manhattan and I am a feedee looking for an FA/feeder. I am also interested in something casual at first but with the hope that if we form a connection it progresses to something more serious.

For fun I love baseball and swimming but I spend most of my free time meeting up with friends and trying all the amazing restaurants NYC has to offer.

Would love to speak with you and get to know you!
1 year

Looking for a foodie

SweetLaced:
Hi!

HI! I'm in Riverdale if ur interested. I also love video games and baking (especially the sampling part hehe) and there's stray cat near where I live that I also always go out of my way to say hi to so it seems like we might have a good amount in common. If ur interested send me a dm😊
1 year

Looking for a foodie

Sweet laced… sounds filling smiley 🎈💥
1 year