Fat experiences

Mutual gaining vs. body contrast

I like being the big one who is fattened up and constantly teased for my size.
I will say it was fun to see my boyfriend put on some COVID weight.
2 years

I love body contrast.

My Feeder used to say he'd work out extra hard to increase the contrast, that he loved the idea of his hard body against my soft plump curves.

For me, it's more erotic and I enjoy athletic, muscular men very much. Being short, I also adore taller men. Opposites attract, maybe?
2 years

I love mutual gaining, and that the one who weighs more helps the one who weighs less

Too bad about diabetes, which makes it very difficult to gain weight in a healthy way
2 years

FeedMeCakex:
I love body contrast.

My Feeder used to say he'd work out extra hard to increase the contrast, that he loved the idea of his hard body against my soft plump curves.

For me, it's more erotic and I enjoy athletic, muscular men very much. Being short, I also adore taller men. Opposites attract, maybe?

I love contrast aswell
2 years

Marea:
I like both, to feel so small and to have a giant to hold me and feel all his weight on mešŸ„µšŸ„° Putting on weight together is very nice and for me it is a nice experience to share with your partner, feeding each other and enjoying how you both gain weight makes for lots of fun and cuddly momentsšŸ˜

all i want is beautiful girl like you with same interest
2 years

Most of y'all are sleeping on the muscular-fat contrast. Muscular-fat contrast, in my opinion, is the most erotic contrast of them all.

Consider the following:

Muscular partner eats a lot - perhaps as much as the fat partner. It could be a fun challenger for the fat partner to eat more. Or have occasional stuffing sessions with the muscular partner who will turn either burn it off or get more muscular later.

Fat partner is muscular partner's living weight. The fatter the fat partner gets, the stronger the muscular partner becomes.

Fat partner getting so big and heavy that they need the muscular partner to help them up, hold their belly when it gets too heavy, move it out the way during sex, etc.

It's practical and sexy.
2 years

unfittofat:
The main reason I appreciate weight gain in others is so I can have that experience vicariously through them. But thatā€™s not my preference.

Ideally, Iā€™d be the one gaining while my partner was becoming even more fit. Thereā€™s something extra enticing/naughty about eating a cake while theyā€™re eating a salad, or sitting on the couch while theyā€™re at the gym. Becoming flabbier and out of shape while they slim down and tone up. šŸ„µ

mmm almost like their fat is being transferred onto your body
2 years

I'm in a mutual gaining relationship. It's great fun and I love my partners body, but as i've grown I have found myself fantasising about my partner slimmer and more in shape. Theres just something about contrast, especially when it's a FFA
2 years

unfittofat:
Ideally, Iā€™d be the one gaining while my partner was becoming even more fit. Thereā€™s something extra enticing/naughty about eating a cake while theyā€™re eating a salad, or sitting on the couch while theyā€™re at the gym. Becoming flabbier and out of shape while they slim down and tone up. šŸ„µ

That's something I find super hot as well. One of my biggest fantasies is to go to Muscle Beach in Venice, CA or somewhere else like that where men and women are working out and I'd wear something too small and bring several sub sandwiches with me and just sit and eat while I watch them lift weights.
2 years

I don't really think one's better than the other but if I had to pick I'd go mutual gaining. Fat on fat is the best. Just facts. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
2 years
123   loading