Fat experiences

Mutual gaining vs. body contrast

Fatty2022:
For me its body contrast.
I wanna be the bigger one, the unfit one, the lazy one....
Its also cause i like to be teased and get comments from skinny guys. And its way more humiliating, cause they themselves would never get fat while im just letting myself go and grow.😅
this is me lol
2 years

would be great to blow up big with a lazy, slothful, constantly eating, fat bellied woman - showing our fat together on the beach - eating ice cream while people look at our hanging guts, folded over our too small bathing suits. Waddling along fat and happy.
2 years

I looooove contrast. There's nothing more cute (to me) than being as small as I am with a partner who is easily double my weight. Taking them out, showing them off, sneaking them little bites of food when we're out.
2 years

I've thought about this for a long time. I'm open-minded about it. But ideally, mutual gaining may be a better fit for me. I'd like to grow with my partner and get fatter, lazier, and sexier together. For me, I also think that having the same relaxed, mostly sedentary lifestyle as my partner would probably be more compatible.

That said, I also know I am more inclined to open relationships and having a hot fit friend to help me get bigger with regular encouragement is SO sexy. I want to have all the cakes and eat them all too I suppose. smiley
1 year

I think I’m very into body contrast when it comes to a male/female relationship. I’ve always been on the chubbier side (now fat) but I’ve always been attracted to very skinny/scrawny guys like Timothée Chalemet, Machine Gun Kelly, etc. I’ve always loved seeing couples where the woman is quite plump but the guy is skinny.

I also love the height difference, which is a problem for as I’m 5’10ish. But I’m not opposed to dating guys shorter than me. And if he is I wouldn’t mind if he has a little bit of a belly so I wouldn’t feel like I would break him.

Now when it comes to female/female, I like mutual gaining. Most women that I’ve been attracted to are quite round. I would love to either date a woman who’s either skinny or kinda chubby to begin with, but then gain as she’s influenced by my habits. But I also wouldn’t mind body contrast either I suppose.
The idea of me losing weight while the woman I’m with is gaining is super hot.
1 year

Mutual definitely for all genders. Especially if there's a gain to it as I can then experience both my gain and my partner's gain.
1 year

For us it's the contrast, for practical reasons.

I can't get too fat for various health reasons. Otherwise I think I'd be forklift ready. Maybe if reincarnation is a thing and I gain enough "feeder karma", I'll get reborn in a body that allows me to become a mountain of lard.

For now though, that's HER job. She can't stop gaining weight but her health is so good it's improving even as she gets super obese. So I'm a head taller than her, and about 100 pounds lighter. She's started liking being so fat, because she hates being short. She'll never be able to grow taller, but she can certainly get more massive. She's reached the point where she's shorter than all her friends standing up...but taller than all of them sitting down!

I love it when people stare at us on dates or make comments thinking we can't hear.
1 year

Contrast can be quite interesting. I’m enjoying gaining but at 205 I’m still more than a hundred pounds behind my wife. Her waistline exploded in size years ago for her first pregnancy and it really hasn’t changed since then. She’s about 330 and will probably keep gaining to at least 350 this year :-) It’s not an on-purpose gain on her part; just letting our usual appetite take its course!
1 year

Wifestuffer:

She's reached the point where she's shorter than all her friends standing up...but taller than all of them sitting down!

J8o8h8n:
That sounds amazing! My fianceé is kinda like that too. Standing up, I'm slightly taller than her, but sitting down, she towers over me (she's got a bit of a butt lol)

Nice :-) Mine has a shelf for a butt and it’s awesome!
1 year
123   loading