Stuffing

Peanut butter challenge

I've been eating 16oz of peanut butter every night for 2 weeks now. I'm now noticing small changes in how my body looks and am consistently bloated. I can now highly recommend trying this. I plan to keep going until at least the end of April
2 years

Peanut butter challenge

Sounds awesome! Do you eat the peanut butter with anything or just straight out of the jar? What changes have you experienced, is it mostly soft fat?
2 years

Peanut butter challenge

Interesting that it keeps you consistently bloated, is that a fiber related reaction?
2 years

Peanut butter challenge

Wrangler508:
Sounds awesome! Do you eat the peanut butter with anything or just straight out of the jar? What changes have you experienced, is it mostly soft fat?

Straight out of the jar. A small amount of soft fat. But its still too early to tell what the effects will be.
2 years

Peanut butter challenge

PrimitiveDesires:
Interesting that it keeps you consistently bloated, is that a fiber related reaction?

Not sure.
2 years

Peanut butter challenge

MustBecomegluttonous:
Straight out of the jar. A small amount of soft fat. But its still too early to tell what the effects will be.

Awesome, please let us know how it goes. I tried it like a year ago but only lasted 3 days so I didn't see much results yet.
2 years

Peanut butter challenge

MustBecomegluttonous:
I've been eating 16oz of peanut butter every night for 2 weeks now. I'm now noticing small changes in how my body looks and am consistently bloated. I can now highly recommend trying this. I plan to keep going until at least the end of April

Etiola:
Is that almost a jar? 😳

It's about two cups. Depends on the size of the jar you usually get. That's more than I'd eat at once. 😁
1 year

Peanut butter challenge

I often have peanut butter as a way to add extra calories when heavy cream is too expensive. The all natural Teddie Bear kind is awesome! I eat it right out of the jar with a spoon. But, I've done that for ages even when not gaining as I just like the taste lol. Definitely need a drink to go with it though or it's almost like eating cement lol. Can't wait to hear of more results and your experience.
1 year