Fattening others

Food preferences and stereotypes

Having moved to barcelona for convenience, my wife has settled in to a new set of friends. She’s one of 3 of the “fat friends” in our kids’ parents group.

Yesterday she mentions she had a burger king.
This is something new. Her “junk food” has always been candy bars, macarons, viennoiserie type pastries like eclairs or the american bear claw etc. Not once since we have known each other (12 years) nor dated (9 years) has she ever strayed toward fast food.

I mentioned my surprise to her that she went to a “junk food” joint and her response was that she thought she’d give it a try as shes a fat girl again.

I honestly didn’t see the link, but trading the forums again I can see a clear skew in diet toward fast food in the English speaking world.

My questions to other members are:

1. Is junk food something you see as part of the gainer/feedee culture?

2. Do you/ your feedee like so called fast food?

3. If you’re not from an Americocentric culture, is there an equivalent? (Do feedees/ generic fat people eat fast food where you come from or is there another common go to)

I ask as my wife has always gained with a mostly gourmandesque diet. Rich, complex food from all over the world but never before have I seen her tuck in to anything from a paper bag of it’s not a bakery pastry. She seems to think this is a natural step in her diet. Is this something that would be generally aren as natural?
2 years

Food preferences and stereotypes

Well my feedee was not fond of fast-food when we met, he's very attached to home-cooking (which is fat enough in France anyway! smiley ). We cook burgers, pizza, French fries, croque-monsieur... at home (that way you can control how much oil and sauce you put in it!). And he prefers ordering in a traditional italian pizzeria instead of Domino's, Mc.Donalds... for example.

Now we're both vegan so it's hard to find vegan fast-food actually... I heard it's common in the US and UK but not here unfortunately.

The fast-food feeding is a turn-on for me, I love to see a guy shovel a ton of burgers in his mouth... but it's not mandatory if it's not your thing.
2 years