General

Fantasy feeder is easily the best fat community

I agree I have been on several other size based sites over the last 15 years or so and always have stayed here while leaving the others.
Feabie was horrible and just a bunch of judgmental 18 year old kids.
I was on Feabie the first week it went online and left within the first month.
Too many cliques and was just like being in high school.
Dimensions is OK just not much traffic on it these days.
I never got into tumblr, instagram, Kik or any other social sites.
2 years

It is only the best by default. This place has lots of problems, too.
2 years

Fasure the best. Will always be home, and I was alone, until here.
2 years

We all seem to come back here.
2 years

Lift for beverages and dinner plates to FF….hip hip….hooray! ;-)
2 years

Yes, FF is the best. Makes life worth living.
2 years

I've been in the community for many years back and forth, starting with Dimensions way back when it was very active and seemingly, the only place online at the time.

I specifically go to Twitter and Tumblr for more sexual content when I'm in the mood. 😂 But I'm not looking to hook up, I'm happily taken.

I am older (over 45) and I like the diversity here. I like the FF community feeling, and I come here to see and converse with all the wonderful people who share this interest. When I look at profiles it's not to "check you out" but to appreciate what country you're from, what you've written about yourself, and so forth. You like to read, watch movies, paint? Awesome! 😁

There will *always* be problems with any public online forum. But I do enjoy coming here and reading all the interesting posts. I've learned a lot, and I've always tried to be respectful of everyone here. 😎
2 years

Of all the online places I've hung out since the late 90s, I think I've been here the longest. Its a great place.
2 years

I'll be honest, but I like Feabie a bit better. Neither are particularly stellar though. And that's sadly down to the nature of what these sites are which vastly limits the ability to raise money to even cover the costs of operations let alone steadily improve and expand features.

I also don't think any of these sites are true direct competitors. At least in the sense that, they each offer fairly different approaches to communities. FF is more of a classic internet experience with the sections for forums, chats, stories, etc. Feabie fills the more recent social media niche. I view them as complimentary more than anything.
2 years