Fat experiences

Fit to fat experiences: good or bad

Marea:
Hello, here is my experience!

I have always been thin until I turned 28, I had a period with a lot of depression and anxiety and I started to gain a lot of weight, reaching almost twice my weight until then, in less than two years. Between depression and my great physical change I became a very insecure person, closing myself in myself and not wanting to see anyone, how hurtful can be a simple joking comment of "hey! you are fatter, or you should lose weight for your own good" when you feel that way.

I don't want to delve too much into this, even though I always had a predilection for chubby people, seeing myself so fat was not easy and it has been a whole process of maturing and acceptance with myself. Currently I have very contradictory moments where I see myself at ease with my figure and others where I don't, but I no longer give it so much importance and if I have a tasty hamburger in front of me, I eat it and enjoy it like no one else, accompanied by coke and lots of fries, please!

Getting fat is the same as not being attractive to the majority, society is not indulgent and the same happens if you say something against what the majority thinks, or if you do something wrong, but not for that reason I will stop being myself and defend what I believe in. Growing up is mostly about knowing yourself, learning to listen to yourself, so you can listen to others without prejudice, being yourself and enjoying life is what we have left, so right now I'm going for a walk to my favorite ice cream shop with my doggy and whoever doesn't like my curves, don't look!

+1
And know that you look gorgeous ☺️
2 years

Marea:
Hello, here is my experience!

I have always been thin until I turned 28, I had a period with a lot of depression and anxiety and I started to gain a lot of weight, reaching almost twice my weight until then, in less than two years. Between depression and my great physical change I became a very insecure person, closing myself in myself and not wanting to see anyone, how hurtful can be a simple joking comment of "hey! you are fatter, or you should lose weight for your own good" when you feel that way.

I don't want to delve too much into this, even though I always had a predilection for chubby people, seeing myself so fat was not easy and it has been a whole process of maturing and acceptance with myself. Currently I have very contradictory moments where I see myself at ease with my figure and others where I don't, but I no longer give it so much importance and if I have a tasty hamburger in front of me, I eat it and enjoy it like no one else, accompanied by coke and lots of fries, please!

Getting fat is the same as not being attractive to the majority, society is not indulgent and the same happens if you say something against what the majority thinks, or if you do something wrong, but not for that reason I will stop being myself and defend what I believe in. Growing up is mostly about knowing yourself, learning to listen to yourself, so you can listen to others without prejudice, being yourself and enjoying life is what we have left, so right now I'm going for a walk to my favorite ice cream shop with my doggy and whoever doesn't like my curves, don't look!

Thanks for sharing your honest story, really means a lot and you look absolutely gorgeous btw. Although I get that it’s not always easy to believe
2 years

ChubbyDiana:
But I did struggle for a while, the first 30lbs were shocking. But I feel like once I crossed into being properly fat I stopped caring and just enjoyed my new body.

I think this is pretty common. Once people get "over the hump" they learn: people's reactions aren't as severe as they feared; overeating is more fun than ever; they like the extra weight (or at least the upsides outweight the downsides); and losing the weight is not a serious option.

It's just hard to figure out how much you need to gain to get over the hump or whether there is a hump until you get there. I think 30 pounds is pretty common. Maybe that's a good question for a new thread...
2 years

[quote}
It's just hard to figure out how much you need to gain to get over the hump or whether there is a hump until you get there. I think 30 pounds is pretty common. Maybe that's a good question for a new thread...[/quote]

Just added this question to the Gaining sub-forum.
2 years

Id say a good thing

I've gotten more time to hang out with friends and do other things, as well as not having to limit what i eat when on nights out

And i honestly think i look cuter haha
1 year

Miachu:
Id say a good thing

I've gotten more time to hang out with friends and do other things, as well as not having to limit what i eat when on nights out

Self love for the win!
1 year

Miachu:
Id say a good thing

Munchies:
Self love for the win!

Hear hear!
1 year

Why do people lie?
1 year

Mawau:
Why do people lie?

where Is this aimed at haha
1 year

Mawau:
Why do people lie?

Miachu:
where Is this aimed at haha

I've seen this user make a number of posts today where he whines and pisses on other's happiness. He targeted one specific user before she clapped back. Now he seems to be complaining in general
1 year
123   loading