Lifestyle tips

How to take good photos?

You did a fine job, don't be so hard on yourself.
2 years

How to take good photos?

Just look through the photos and see what ones you like, imitate them. Its fine!

Lighting is important, though.
2 years

How to take good photos?

Pudge Princess:
But I can already be better!

Go on youtube. Learn about the ring light. It's as simple device that will light up your frame and make you more professional. Pick a spot that is neutral withh color for consistency. And also use a timer on your phone so you give yourself time to get the right angle to make your growth more apparent.
2 years

How to take good photos?

1. Take some pics in clothes that fit in several different poses which show different angles of your body, ideally including face photos and photos that show your entire body. Pose with a pile of food you're starting to binge on that you expect to be able to finish.

2. Gain a noticeable amount of weight--at least 10% of your initial weight.

3. Take pics of all the poses you did in step #1 in the same clothes, which will now be tighter. Also take some of yourself in clothes that fit now that you expect to grow out of. Pose with the same pile of food you pose with before, plus some extra food if your capacity has increased.

4. Gain a noticeable amount of weight--at least 10% of what you weighed in the previous photo session.

5. Take pics of all the poses you did in the previous photo session in the same clothes, which will now be tighter. Also take some of yourself in clothes that fit now that you expect to grow out of. Pose with the same pile of food you posed with before, plus some extra food if your capacity has increased.

6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 as many times as you wish.
2 years

How to take good photos?

Pudge Princess:
I'm not very handy with a camera 🙃 any fantasy feeder pros have good tips on taking the best belly photos? I want to document my experience daily~ and my first photo is already trash lol

I'm not a pro but I do take all my own photos and these are the tips I can share:

* Good lighting - this is key to any photo looking good
* Use the front cam - this way you can preview how you look and experiment with where to stand/sit/lay and how to hold yourself
* Use the 10 second timer - this will give you time to get your pose right

I don't use anything fancy - I use whatever I have handy to prop my phone up and I either use the natural light from windows or a lamp to help with lighting. After that it's just practice. Have fun with it. smiley
2 years