General

Realization

FFA here. I've loved fat bodies as long as I can remember. I recently discovered I was a feeder too when I met my current feedee. Looking back, it seems a little silly I just figured it out. I'm a very bossy woman who love to cook for others (and in general).

I used to identify as a gainer, but once I went from underweight to curvy, I lost interest in gaining.
2 years

Realization

I've liked big girls since I was a little kid but I started coming out and telling people about my love for BBW's around my late teenage years like 17/18. I always liked big women who liked to eat a lot and loved all those fat things like heavy breathing and watching them waddle and things like that but I didn't know there was a name for it. I started exploring feederism around my early 20's. These days I'm very comfortable with my feelings about BBW's and SSBBW's.
2 years

Realization

When I was a very small child, I wanted to be fat (though not in the normal way, it was just one of those small child thoughts) and one time I googled it, (I was now maybe 11) and found that most feedees are women, and that for some reason I preferred the look of fat women to the look of fat men. This sort of caused my sexual awakening, and I was something like a feeder for quite a while. Then later on than that, I began to kind of drift away from the fat kink, and I began to prefer slightly more normal stuff. At the moment, I'm mostly into thicc girls (thick thighs, big ass, big breasts) and not really at all into big bellies, but I still think girls who eat a lot are cute (my waifu is Stocking Anarchy).
2 years

Realization

Well I still did not get to the point of really letting myself go, but I am not watching my weight so got a little plump. While living with family it's pretty hard to really let yourself eat and becoming fatter. Hope to find the right girl that will be a great cook and wouldn't be care about me gaining weight.
2 years
12   loading