General

Do you think it’s possible to find love with this fetish?

X_Larsson:

I would love to hear more of your thoughts.

FeedMeCakex:
@X_Larsson it's such a subjective space, I think finding certainty or patterns is near on impossible.

I'm a sub leaning Switch. I think I fall in to the category of being naturally submissive, with my kinks and preferences developing and changing over time with different experiences. There are things I thoroughly enjoy now that just a few years ago I was repulsed by. And some things I will only receive or give in specific situations or with specific people.

I think sometimes people overlook the fetish of simply engaging in sexual play with a gainer of an advanced size, whether vanilla or kinky sex ensues. It's a kink in itself.

Conversely, for me, I've discovered that body contrast is more of a fetish than a simple preference, particularly the more I've gained. I can be simply chatting to someone and get enormously turned on by their muscular body - like a literal physiological reaction in certain parts of my anatomy - whereas another delightful human might not be built that way and I won't feel the same urge and desire despite our obvious compatibility otherwise.

It's like Pavlov's dog, but instead of a bell It's a set of rock hard abs lol (I'm being facetious obvs but the sentiment is true, for me at least)

At the end of the day, vanilla or rum raisin, we evolve as sexual beings and open, honest, non-judgemental communication is key for me. And safe words.

X_Larsson:
And I think you have pointed out what I think is a defining difference, BDSM and similar fetishes are different from feedism.
I have heard several time about the "moving goalposts" for many people there, where as feeders (like me) often have a fairly well defined and static set of preferences and ideal standard.
For me, it is pretty much the same as it was 20 or 30 years ago. I have also not really become more positive towards other kinks. These things are also heard from other people in the feedism crowd.
My conclusion is that there could be a limited overlap between BDSM and Feedism, but it is more coincidal than deeply rooted.

That's for you, personally. Others find feedism difficult, if not impossible, to separate from BDSM
2 years

I'd say it's absolutely possible. It may not be easy and you may not find someone perfectly compatible in everything, but it's certainly possible. Just a manner of being fortunate to cross paths with them.

I wish you the best of luck. While relationships are the end all be all of life, a really good one is something special so I hope you find your person.
2 years

milkshakeandfries:
That's for you, personally. Others find feedism difficult, if not impossible, to separate from BDSM

@milkshakeandfries I agree, it's very personal. Even though, as @X_Larsson points out, he has experienced people who don't overlap BDSM and feedism, I find it's about the people you interact with. My Feeder was open to things he hadn't previously considered because I enjoyed them. Fetishes not relating to feeding. At the end of the day, it's all about what we as individuals - and as part of a dynamic - desire, need and consent to.
2 years

It's always possible to find love. Hanging on to it is the hard part.
2 years

I mean its rare even without all the diagnoses you listed. Since this fetish is sorta hidden and many who are into it are not on these websites either.

Everything depends, about what part does ur mental health issues, paraphilias take up in your life or what are your standards like.
2 years

Everything is possible, but it s really really difficult. First thing it depends from where you live, then...how much closeted you are.
Nothing impossible, but very a few percent of success
2 years
234   loading