Fat experiences

Showers getting exhausting

SissyJ33:
I can't even shower without help it's kinda mind boggling

CatgirlEva:
Oh, having help would make showering so much easier. Especially having someone who can lift up my belly while I wash under it (or wash under there while I lift it up).

Would love to help.
1 year

SissyJ33:
I can't even shower without help it's kinda mind boggling

CatgirlEva:
Oh, having help would make showering so much easier. Especially having someone who can lift up my belly while I wash under it (or wash under there while I lift it up).

Yeah that feels nice🀀
1 year

so tiring for me, I need to invest in a durable chair for showering 😩
1 year

My wife and I have showered together many times :-) Love washing her soft, beautiful belly and figure in general!
1 year

Wifestuffer:
Japanese showers, even in cheap old apartments and hotels, are often designed so the floor has a special drain and the whole room can fill with water. So my big lady just sits down on the floor to shower.

Hi my friend.
Here in the uk what you described is a wet room. They are not uncommon especially with the disabled.
But they usually incorporate a water proof seat. Grab handles ect. Also anyone can have a wet room and if you are registered disabled social services will provide one in many circumstances.
But sitting on the floor is not a option for my lady or many other ssbbws as she would not be able to get up of the floor.
It would be a major issue and require lifting equipment or several people.
If your partner continues to gain weight be aware she may one day be unable to get up and you don't want her straining herself or hurting her back or having a fall. Be careful my my friend of your pressious lady.
1 year

Tafbelly: si fatigant pour moi, j'ai besoin d'investir dans une chaise durable pour me doucher 😩

ECC:
Oh my god you must be so massive 😳🀭

thank you 😊😊
1 year

My job keeps me on my feet most the day and I've found it much harder to stand in the shower if I haven't had a chance to sit and rest for a bit after work. While I can still stand for extended periods and reach most places it's definitely become more of a chore.

Showering seems to take longer for one. Although I do enjoy lathering my belly and feeling how my love handles and lower back now wobble... It's impossible for me to take a quick 10 or 15 minutes shower these days. Aside from more surface area to cover I tend to do a prescrub of certain areas like armpits, under boobs and belly, inner thighs and rinse.

My overhang now traps soap and need to lift my belly about 3 times, sides and center to spray with showerhead. I haven't had the flexibility to reach middle back for a long time but grip high and low corners of wash cloth to get across from each shoulder and then around sides under my arms to get in developing backrolls. (I am getting tired by this point...) I can just reach center of (mons pubis) but add some soap to now twisted washcloth and basically floss under overhang as bottom of belly getting harder to reach, also dragging up over lower roll.

Looking into maybe a foot brush but thankfully have the balance to hike a leg up still, however my ankles seem harder to get good angle, same with heels. If I am not totally exhausted it's still nice to stand under hot or semi cold (depending on mood and season) stream for a few minutes to just relax. Also think it goes without saying that drying off is another time consuming task. One trick is to take a 2nd towel tuck under belly and up under boobs with larger towel or robe around shoulders, my robe no longer closes around belly...
2 months

At a certain size, shower benches, spray wands, and brushes become a must have!
2 months

BigBallBellyGirl:
At a certain size, shower benches, spray wands, and brushes become a must have!

This and they really come in handy! Even if you don't plan on growing to super size and beyond just in case an injury occurs this is highly useful. Better to be prepared than have to struggle last second.
2 months

Get yourself a luffa on stick it is S tier
2 months
1234   loading