Fat experiences

Showers getting exhausting

Morbidly A Beast:
Get yourself a luffa on stick it is S tier

I have a long handled scrub brush. It's really good at exfoliating.
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

I use it on the hard to reach spots I got tired of trying to crunch up and wrestle myself in the shower lol I didn’t even know it’s used exfoliating
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

Morbidly A Beast:
I use it on the hard to reach spots I got tired of trying to crunch up and wrestle myself in the shower lol I didn’t even know it’s used exfoliating

Of course! Anything with a rough texture is good for exfoliating.

I know some people just soap themselves up with their hands and call it a day. But if you really want to get clean, use something like a rag, loofah, or scrub brush. Just make sure you regularly clean them. They can house bacteria if you don't.
2 months

I’m thinking about redoing my shower so these are great tips if I continue to grow beyond my current expectation/goal. I definitely need a little more space already.
2 months

HRHB15:
I’m thinking about redoing my shower so these are great tips if I continue to grow beyond my current expectation/goal. I definitely need a little more space already.

It's helpful to have something to grab onto in the shower. My shower has a bar that's really helpful when I shave my legs. If you have a shower chair, that bar could be a helpful addition.
2 months

HRHB15:

Munchies:
It's helpful to have something to grab onto in the shower. My shower has a bar that's really helpful when I shave my legs. If you have a shower chair, that bar could be a helpful addition.

Thank you. I always appreciate your insight and advice.
2 months

make sure your stuff is weight tested not all handles and stuff are I broke a vanity handle thinking it would support my weight well maybe it was tested but def not for someone my size haha
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:
make sure your stuff is weight tested not all handles and stuff are I broke a vanity handle thinking it would support my weight well maybe it was tested but def not for someone my size haha

Thank you.
2 months

The way we combat this is by sitting in the shower 🤣 then you only have to worry about getting up once and don't have to stand the whole time!
2 months

Thepiggygirls:
The way we combat this is by sitting in the shower 🤣 then you only have to worry about getting up once and don't have to stand the whole time!

On the floor or in a shower chair?
2 months
1234   loading