Fat experiences

Preggo and freaked!

My boyfriend has been pointing on that my boobs have suddenly ballooned and my appetite has gotten bigger. I didn’t think too much of it even I was popping out of my sports bras and my clothes were feeling tighter. He suggested I take a pregnancy test since we have a few less than safe encounters and it turns out I am pregnant. He is to the moon excited and is savoring my growing body. I wasn’t really expecting thing so I am a little freaked out. I have never seen myself so hungry nor have I seen my body get so big so quickly. I am loving the maternity clothes and how comfy they are.
2 years

Preggo and freaked!

I can imagine that you feel freaked out, this is a huge life changing event! I hope you will enjoy the pregnancy though and be happy with you little one and your partner smiley I wish you all the best!

I agree that maternity clothes are the best ever, they are usually so pretty too!
2 years

Preggo and freaked!

Gettingfatter25:
My boyfriend has been pointing on that my boobs have suddenly ballooned and my appetite has gotten bigger. I didn’t think too much of it even I was popping out of my sports bras and my clothes were feeling tighter. He suggested I take a pregnancy test since we have a few less than safe encounters and it turns out I am pregnant. He is to the moon excited and is savoring my growing body. I wasn’t really expecting thing so I am a little freaked out. I have never seen myself so hungry nor have I seen my body get so big so quickly. I am loving the maternity clothes and how comfy they are.

congratulations!hope you get bigger and bigger if you enjoy that! post more if you want to
2 years

Preggo and freaked!

I am just amazed at how hungry I am. I have already gained more than I am supposed but I can’t control myself at all.
2 years

Preggo and freaked!

Gettingfatter25:

Congrats on the coming new addition! You’ll grow to love your body even more :-)
2 years

Preggo and freaked!

Gettingfatter25:

HappyBigBelly:
Congrats on the coming new addition! You’ll grow to love your body even more :-)

I am loving how it is changing and how big everything is getting.
2 years

Preggo and freaked!

Congratulations on your pregnancy, but yah, what an emotional roller-coaster.

We had a similar situation, had been taking a few chances but not really severe chances, but then she had some untypical emotional responses and sudden motion sickness so we got a test, and whoa, life suddenly changed! I certainly enjoyed the pregnancy, and in full hindsight it ended up being a fantastic point in our lives to have a kid. I hope things work out as well for you. I just hope that plus sized maternity wear is easier to find these days.
2 years