Chat/Role play

Recent accidental gainers?

If youve read my posts lately, youll know I'm an encourager/feeder who accidentally put on a few. Now I cant help but secretly be on fire about it.

I am itching to talk the dark side with anybody else who recently put on a few by mistake, and feels mixed about it.

Kik me or respond here, why not? Kik is kidguthrie
2 years

hey hey not sure if you're still down to chat, but let me know..definitely putting on a few since joining FF recently...
1 year

I started off big anyway, but I've unintentionally gained a few pounds since joining this site and gaining a lot of confidence. I don't hate it.
1 year

Fatearner:
I started off big anyway, but I've unintentionally gained a few pounds since joining this site and gaining a lot of confidence. I don't hate it.

i'm still slim, but have been pigging out a bit more lately...getting comfortably having a little pudge but still very new...
1 year

Due to stress, and availability of food from work I've blallooned to 230
1 year

sooo....been eating a bit more lately and it's added to my waist...still not sure how to feel as i'm so used to it being on others :/
1 year

All of my weight has been accidental. I’ve gained around 70 pounds in total since last august and I didn’t even really notice the first 50. That last 20 have just been within the last 2ish months, I’ve been meaning to stop but it just keeps piling on
1 year

Fatearner:

That's wonderful! smiley
1 year

Fatearner:

Glad you don't hate it. It looks great on you.
1 year

Reflection Of Perfection:
Glad you don't hate it. It looks great on you.[/quote]

Thank you so much!!
1 year