Fat experiences

Eating fast food everynight

This sounds like it will just end up making you sick and broke in the long run.
2 years

Depending on how often you had fast food frequently, you may tire of it or a rotation. Difference in eating because you deeply enjoy or crave vs eating to just eat to where it feels like work.
It is expensive, though if it provides comfort or takes your mind back to a simpler/better time it can feel good.
Health-wise obviously not the best as opposed to non-processed cooked food.
2 years

NYCBellyBlimp:
Depending on how often you had fast food frequently, you may tire of it or a rotation. Difference in eating because you deeply enjoy or crave vs eating to just eat to where it feels like work.
It is expensive, though if it provides comfort or takes your mind back to a simpler/better time it can feel good.
Health-wise obviously not the best as opposed to non-processed cooked food.

Woah, woah...woah.. you're telling people to enjoy this and not make it feel like work.

That's wrong think these days lol.

Seriously though, you're right.
2 years

mmiilk:
did it help you gain? if so how much did you gain? i'm eating it everynight and i'm looking at what to expect

I would avoid doing this, it's expensive and may cause high cholesterol and high blood pressure.

theirs better ways to gain than this, much better ones.

The sumo diet is very good and very healthy as-well
2 years

That’s fine you could eat anything and still go to the toilet and let all out and still pack it more
2 years

FAMGM:
I prefer to overeat non-fastfood, and then add in fast food when I feel like it in addition to what I’m already eating.

I think this is the best way.
2 years