General

Fat rolls

Side boobs that go round to upper back fat. Add in flabby upper arms - drives me wild!
2 years

Fat rolls

I can't just list one...

I LOVE women with wide hips and that little crease between her lower belly and pubic area is just so 🔥

I love fupas

A nice stack of side rolls all bunched up is practically art ❤️
2 years

Fat rolls

I have always been fond of love handles. Even tiny love handles on someone relatively lean and slender but with a hint of softness is both adorable and sexy.
2 years

Fat rolls

Love fat rolls especially thick love handles.
2 years

Fat rolls

Inner thighs. Perfect place to grab, cheek cushions, and just absolutely sexy. It's almost always super soft jiggly fat which is ideal. The absolute best is when there's thigh highs or garters involved, sink into the crease there, and the fat roll spills over. *chef's kiss*
2 years

Fat rolls

Best and sexiest place for a fat roll on a lady is one that begins at mid-back and goes all the way around to form the underbelly :-)
2 years

Fat rolls

My wife keeps growing new parts of her body as she gains more weight constantly.

My favorite new roll of her flab is the back fat that that now swells UP and over her neck from behind, even when standing!
2 years

Fat rolls

wifestuffer:
My wife keeps growing new parts of her body as she gains more weight constantly.

My favorite new roll of her flab is the back fat that that now swells UP and over her neck from behind, even when standing!

Those are the best :-)
2 years

Fat rolls

FUPA”s on a lady is so sexy. I also like how the rolls of fat hide her panties. So awesome!
2 years

Fat rolls

biggerthebetter:
FUPA”s on a lady is so sexy. I also like how the rolls of fat hide her panties. So awesome!

Oh yeah!

I have to lift up her belly and spread her thighs apart just to find her underwear, even when she's standing up!

But her new milestones are even better.
I can't find her panties from the side now either, because they've disappeared into the hot, sweaty fold between her hips and love handles. Her pubic mound is starting to swell out and around her underwear from behind!

She told me she's been wearing the same panties since high school!!!

I asked how that's even possible, and she said because she's so soft, as she gets bigger the underwear sinks comfortably deeper and deeper and deeper into her...

Until now.
She's finally reached the point where she's destroying her underwear and starting to order a "new generation" of panties with enough fabric to contain her.
For the time being ~ ___ ^
2 years
12   loading