Video performers

Casting feedees for short film

I'm producing a short film based on my experiences as a feedee/gainer and I am looking for video + photo submissions as part of a short montage in the movie. Anyone who contributes will be paid for their content and credited as a cast member (unless they wish to remain anonymous). If you are interested in being included, please email AllAppetiteFilm@gmail.com
2 years

CarbQueen:
I'm producing a short film based on my experiences as a feedee/gainer and I am looking for video + photo submissions as part of a short montage in the movie. Anyone who contributes will be paid for their content and credited as a cast member (unless they wish to remain anonymous). If you are interested in being included, please email AllAppetiteFilm@gmail.com

What all will you neeed
2 years

CarbQueen:

Pudge Princess:
I'm definitely interested! How long would the clips need to be / what kind of photos and videos are you looking for?

Clips can range anywhere from 10 seconds to 30 seconds, give or take. And we're really flexible with the content! If you have your own idea of what you'd want to be doing in the video (eating a specific food, showing off your belly, etc.) then we'll absolutely work with that! If you don't want to come up with the idea yourself and you're game for anything, we can provide you with some specific ideas you could choose from. How much you want to share or not is up to you! What you wear/don't wear and showing your face is also your own choice. We want it to be authentic to feeder/gainers but more importantly, make sure everyone contributing is comfortable with how they're presented.
2 years

CarbQueen:

ScottyEats:
What all will you neeed

Video clips ranging anywhere from 10 seconds to 30 seconds, give or take. And we're really flexible with the content! If you have your own idea of what you'd want to be doing in the video (eating a specific food, showing off your belly, etc.) then we'll absolutely work with that! If you don't want to come up with the idea yourself and you're game for anything, we can provide you with some specific ideas you could choose from. How much you want to share or not is up to you! What you wear/don't wear and showing your face is also your own choice. We want it to be authentic to feeder/gainers but more importantly, make sure everyone contributing is comfortable with how they're presented.
2 years

Can you kik me? Angela_marie7
2 years

Hi Angela
2 years

Hey
1 year

what specifically do you need to appear in the video? and what kind of photos? i'm interested in
1 year

I'm definitely interested
1 year

Can the clips have sexual content?
1 year