Lifestyle tips

How to loose weight like a champ

April has now arrived! And May soon will follow. And you know what that means? Summer will soon arrive! The season for hanging out at the beach and showing those lovely beach bodies!

But you may be looking downing at yourself, and feeling like a right Fool. There's a belly down there. UH NO! Some body's been a bit of a piggy recently! You can't be seen in a bikini with that thing bouncing around all over the place!

But don't you worry, You're good old pal Miachu is gonna help you! Here's some quick tips to help you loose that blubber!!!

1. Diet

It now sound simple, But cutting back on all those cakes and fatty treats you eat will help reduce that gut you've got spouting there, Eating more lighter foods, such as soup will really help you to loose that fat in no time! You'd be a fool not to try it!

2. Exercise

Now now, I know some of you probably just had a mini heart attack with reading that title. But exercise is a great way to get your body movie and shedding those fat cells away! And with it being April, You'd be a fool not to take advantage of the nicer weather! Can do some lovely runs! or in some of your cases, very slow pant filled waddling

3. Enough with the feedings!

How you supposed to loose weight, when you've got a partner stuffing your face filled to the brim with food!!! It's as if you want to be fat!

And there was some quick tips on how to loose weight, Ik some of you may fear my words, But hey at least you won't be a April fool
2 years

I am all in favour of "hanging out at the beach". My belly will certainly be doing that if current progress is maintained.
2 years

No one can loose weight anyways. smiley You mean lose. Nice April fools post regardless! This post made me get up and mix some ice cream with chocolate milk and get a snack cake too. I gotta work on my summer bod after all!
2 years

Miachu:
April has now arrived! And May soon will follow. And you know what that means? Summer will soon arrive! The season for hanging out at the beach and showing those lovely beach bodies!

But you may be looking downing at yourself, and feeling like a right Fool. There's a belly down there. UH NO! Some body's been a bit of a piggy recently! You can't be seen in a bikini with that thing bouncing around all over the place!

But don't you worry, You're good old pal Miachu is gonna help you! Here's some quick tips to help you loose that blubber!!!

1. Diet

It now sound simple, But cutting back on all those cakes and fatty treats you eat will help reduce that gut you've got spouting there, Eating more lighter foods, such as soup will really help you to loose that fat in no time! You'd be a fool not to try it!

2. Exercise

Now now, I know some of you probably just had a mini heart attack with reading that title. But exercise is a great way to get your body movie and shedding those fat cells away! And with it being April, You'd be a fool not to take advantage of the nicer weather! Can do some lovely runs! or in some of your cases, very slow pant filled waddling

3. Enough with the feedings!

How you supposed to loose weight, when you've got a partner stuffing your face filled to the brim with food!!! It's as if you want to be fat!

And there was some quick tips on how to loose weight, Ik some of you may fear my words, But hey at least you won't be a April fool

Last time i tried doing any physical Activity i almost sprained my ankle so i guess this belly is gonna get looks at the beach
1 year