General

Wife isn’t a feedee but eating more lately

A few weeks ago I came out to my wife as a FA with some mild feeder kinks/fantasies. She’s been chubby since we met and I have always supported her whether she was dieting or putting on a few pounds. Explained my whole deal and she wasn’t shocked but she also didn’t seem interested in discussing it. We definitely didn’t discuss intentionally gaining or anything since I said I would never ask or expect anyone to change their body for me. We kind of left it there.

Cut to a few weeks later and there have been some curious developments:

-We got takeout and after finishing her bacon & chicken mac, she ate half my basket of fries. Then she had two big Crumbl cookies for dessert.

-She ordered 9 boxes of Girl Scout cookies and explained 6 of the boxes are flavors we both like but 3 of them were a flavor that only she likes. I’m not really a sweets guy; I can take or leave GS cookies. If they’re available great, but they’re not my fave. She took 2 of her 3 boxes to work and if I’m being honest, I don’t think I’ll end up eating half the others at home.

-The other day we ate lunch and an hour later she asked if I wanted to split a takeaway box of tortilla chips and queso. I was folding laundry while she was watching TV and I’d say she definitely finished 3/4 of the box. I had a few chips here and there.

-When I came clean about being a FA, she asked later what my favorite part of her body is. Even tho she’s self-conscious about her belly, I love it and told her as much. The next time we had sex, she got on top and moved my hands from her hips to the center of her belly.

What happened?
2 years

What happened is you gave her a license to overeat and she's using it.
2 years

AskDrFeeder:
What happened is you gave her a license to overeat and she's using it.

That sums it up pretty well.
2 years