Fat experiences

Best feeder/feedee irl experiences

An experienced feeder/encourager here. Kind of got tired of the usual online thing and began to naturally look for someone who could potentially fulfil not just this part of my life, but emotionally and physically in other ways as well..
Have had some amazing experiences, with amazing people and am curious from a feedees perspective, what were some of the more positive IRL feeding experiences you have enjoyed?
I have fed a few of your fav IG gainers/feedees, plenty from here as well, and have had a wide range of successful/positive experiences. Many of them surrounding having some privacy to be able to enjoy ourselves. Also had one who enjoyed going out wearing things that clearly didnt fit and enjoyed testing my comfort in public for how big I was getting her after I fed her.
Curious to hear what made it a great time for you, and feel free to leave a horror story as well lol, but really curious to know what is enjoyable from those who have had the pleasure of enjoying the sensual experience of feeding in person.
Of course anyone who is interested can drop a line as well to the DM. Thanks so much for considering an honest reply 😀 Kevin
2 years

For me, end of june last year, I met up for a weekend w someone, we went to the beach, out to dinner, and much more. She looked pregnant and couldnt care less what anyone thought of her, was all belly. She musta sat in a chair/in my lap for 2 days straight being handfed, aside from one dinner and a trip to the beach. She got so big she needed new clothes the weekend she went home, 5 to 7 legit lbs 2 days.
2 years

I didn’t tell anyone/act on my fetish until I was 20; the first partner I told wanted to fulfill my desires and convinced me to fatten him up for 1 month even though he’s not a feedee. That was the best month of my life, but the stuffing that sticks out most in my mind is when I baked and fed him an entire 2-layer cake in one sitting.
He was usually completely willing to eat whatever I gave him, but he struggled a bit with finishing the cake; it was so hot being able to convince him to keep eating/having to take breaks to rub his tummy to make more room.
Another standout moment was when I was feeding him while straddling his legs. He casually asked me if I could grab him a drink and the moment I got off his lap he sprang up and quickly undid his pants and let out a deep sigh
2 years

I can think of two very opposite dynamics that I’ve had that are diametrically opposed.

I had a romantic relationship he was submissive to me and loved to spoil me. Feeding me until I was stuff and then absolutely worshiping my body. Because it was an ongoing relationship and we spent a lot of time together there’s not one particular instance I can think of. I just loved the dynamic we had.

It wasn’t just the feeding but also everything else. The control and the power was fun. His desperation and need was always so sexy….

The other experience I had was 🥵🥵🥵 and was not romantic at all… it was sadistic and mean and broke my brain… I will see if I can come up with the time to type it out, it’ll take awhile.

Since I don’t do monogamous relationships I definitely get spoiled by getting to experience this kind of play from multiple perspective and that makes me happy because I like them all.
2 years