General

What is it about feederism that turns you on?

I'm fairly new to the feederism world my ex introduced me . I was always taught fat was ugly and spent my life dieting and exercising. This is the exact opposite and personally I don't find huge sexy . My ex thought the bigger the better.
2 years

Well, it's a lot of things. But mostly I find a curvy women very attractive and love to see a girl eat, it's such a turn on for me. Also, love when woman stuffing me with load of food, but that because I am looking for a female feeder, although wouldn't be mind to feed her too and gain weight together haha.
2 years

I have been attracted to thicker women my whole, as I got older the thicker I prefer. Additionally I have dom tendency and feeding and seeing the growth is a turn on. Plus I love the look a and how a woman feels all soft fat.
2 years

I love being big and soft. It feels SO different than being fit and skinny. It feels more sexual as a woman especially, like I’m supposed to have big tits and ass etc. Being groped and touched feels so much better because they actually have something to grab on to.

Body modification in general has always been something I find erotic, being objectified for someone else’s sexual gratification and changing your body for them in order to accomplish that is yummy af to me.

And I love overindulging. In everything that brings me pleasure. Getting high and eating and then getting to orgasm a lot too is one of my favorite things to do. It feels amazing.

The fact that it’s socially unacceptable also adds to the eroticness of gaining, especially since I’d been fit all my life people really don’t except it from me.

I could probably go on and on.

Oh there’s also the aspect of turning people on that may not normally be into fat girls but they can’t resist *me* because I’m SO good at what I do in the bedroom. I have just as many men who pursue me at this size as I did when I was fit and skinny. It’s fun.
2 years

Yes I feel that, watching a woman grow and change become of my doing is very sexy to me. I enjoy funneling while restrained too. Watching bra pop and leggings rip in public places because of my feedings are goals. You seem pretty amazing!
2 years

Jessica1986Lynn:
I'm fairly new to the feederism world my ex introduced me . I was always taught fat was ugly and spent my life dieting and exercising. This is the exact opposite and personally I don't find huge sexy . My ex thought the bigger the better.

I'm an FFA and a dom feeder. I love it when a man gains weight under my care. It's two fold for me. I love the look, and I love doting on people. Every bit of flab is proof of my affection.
2 years

The softness that comes with it; the nurturing aspect of it; the constant subtle changes; the broadening of her palate; the look of indulgence; the looks of bashful hesitation; the weight; the decadence; the comfort; the cuddles; the confidence.

Those are mine, but everyone has their own
2 years

Jessica1986Lynn:

Munchies:
I'm an FFA and a dom feeder. I love it when a man gains weight under my care. It's two fold for me. I love the look, and I love doting on people. Every bit of flab is proof of my affection.

That's wonderful you are one of kind. Whoever gets to be your man is really lucky
2 years

Ooh I love this topic 😋
1) the soft texture. The feel of a *really* soft, squishy tummy or other body part is unlike anything else in life. No doubt it’s the same reason lots of people in the “normal” world love boobs so much! And any person with a uterus simply NEEDS to try out the feeling of a chubby, soft belly on their vulva/clit because it is absolutely to die for, the gentle pressure combined with the way it conforms to what it touches.... I can’t explain it beyond that. It drives me wild.
2) There is a certain “gross-out” factor when you know how most people would react. Idk, this is some sort of contrarian instinct for me personally. I’ve always liked things that other people thought were weird, so on a subconscious level I suppose embracing a love of fat is just rubbing it in their faces or what have you. If I think about getting exhibitionist about it, I imagine some vanilla person watching me get freaky and their repulsion just fuels my fire. I guess it’s like “you don’t know what you’re missing”.
I’d say it’s one step removed from like... anyone not sexually active being disgusted by sex in general because of bodily fluids and how weird genitals look; from the perspective of someone who’s accepted those “gross” things and move past them to enjoy sex, it feels like the non-sexual person is missing out on the fun.
3) Way more than anything else, for me the thought of actually watching a fat tummy get fatter drives me *up the wall*. Actually watching it grow, like a chubby version of watching the Hulk change? I guess it’s rooted in a certain love of transformation for me, that aspect of it that’s literally fantasy. Cuz, outside of inflation/bloating, watching it change isn’t really physically possible, but it’s so much fun to imagine. And you can kind of piece it together from watching someone gain over time.
For me, this part feels connected to the “transformation” of a penis as it gets aroused. Because what does it do? It swells! 😃 It enlarges, becomes engorged! It grows! It “transforms”. I know it’s a bit of a stretch but on some level there is a connection.
4) this doesn’t apply to me, but I’m positive fat-loving is an ancient part of the human brain. We spent millennia just surviving nature, and anyone who did so well enough to get fat would have been very impressive to those around them. Of course we’re evolved to see fat as desirable!

So you see? Everything feels rooted, deep down, in things “normal” people experience in sexuality. It’s just one more step. Hope this is helpful. (WHOOPS THIS WAS A NOVEL.... oh well!)
2 years

Jessica1986Lynn:

Munchies:

Stuffking:
That's wonderful you are one of kind. Whoever gets to be your man is really lucky

Aw, thank you.
2 years
1234   loading