General

What is it about feederism that turns you on?

For me, it's seeing someone eat as much as they physically can. If me eating more makes them feel less awkward, I guess I'll have another plate...
2 years

Mood smiley HAHA
2 years

PenelopeRouge:
For me I love to watch someone grow. I've always been easily aroused by obese people and huge stomachs. The aspect and attraction has changed over the years. I used to love pregnant bellies, round bellies, and smaller figures. But now...it's different.

Watching someone who is anywhere from 500-1000+ pounds just does it for me. The helplessness. The utter greed and lust for them to consume more. Knowing at some point that they will have a meal that will ultimately push them off into the deep end of irreversible obesity. Someone fairly chubby being dominated and persuaded to make themselves inhumanly fat? These types of fantasies truly get me going. There's more of course but I'll leave that out..

Plus, who doesn't love soft skin? Plush grabable rolls and hefty bellies? I never understood the hate for it.

This second paragraph here pretty much sums it up for me, but obviously from the perspective of the person growing. Passing over the edge towards the point that I know I'll never be able to go back to who I was when I started, and the feelings of becoming larger, heavier, slower and more helpless are my main driving forces behind why I do what I do. And the changes in my body and new limitations to what I'm capable of doing (or incapable of doing) are for some reason both satisfying and very motivating to me.
2 years

I love eating. Food is a turn on. I love being soft & fat.
2 years

karenjenk:
Alwasy been a people pleaser and it makes me happy when others are happy.
and the people around me seem to be h appy when the cause me to eat.

This resonates with me. I love idea of Feedism being an intimate shared experience. Feeding is an act of love, and I love the idea of someone allowing me to love them in that way. I feel that allowing yourself to get fat is one of the sexiest and most loving and intimate things you could do for someone else. I am as thrilled with the idea of someone gaining for my pleasure just as much as I love the idea of gaining myself for the pleasure of a partner.
2 years

karenjenk:
Alwasy been a people pleaser and it makes me happy when others are happy.
and the people around me seem to be h appy when the cause me to eat.

ljrockarts:
This resonates with me. I love idea of Feedism being an intimate shared experience. Feeding is an act of love, and I love the idea of someone allowing me to love them in that way. I feel that allowing yourself to get fat is one of the sexiest and most loving and intimate things you could do for someone else. I am as thrilled with the idea of someone gaining for my pleasure just as much as I love the idea of gaining myself for the pleasure of a partner.

Well put - I totally agree, except I have no desire to gain myself, and haven’t.
2 years

For me, definitely the idea of getting too big to do certain things. First being too big to run, then to jump at all, then to get up stairs, then through doors, then too big to walk without a mobility scooter, eventually being too big to even fit in your mobility scooter. The progression idea is definitely a turn on.
1 year

It feels weird to directly say it but one main thing is just seeing a person physically grow. I have no idea why but that’s just something that’s been hard wired into the back of my brain and I don’t know where it comes from. Other than that there’s also the softness that comes from feederism. The other main thing for me even if it’s maybe kinda weird is the desire to take care of someone and nurture them which kind of links up with the rest of feederism.
1 year

Not exactly a feeder but a solid FA and fat encourager here. Just seeing mine and my wife’s confidence in our slowly growing bodies is a turn-on and I couldn’t see us living any other way :-)
1 year

A Women’s body growing, Her new features, and the cuddles
1 year
1234   loading