General

What is it about feederism that turns you on?

Besides the physical attractiveness of a soft body, the kinky aspect of it appeals for me for two reasons.

First, there is a theory that masochism is a way to escape self-awareness and the pressures of life. In feederism, the same could apply through hedonism; giving up restraint and rational thought to simply gorge and seek pleasure is sexy.

Second, I enjoy seeing happiness in others. I would love to watch someone give into the above hedonism, happily indulging their basest appetites while I provide both a safe environment and the food which facilitates their delight. I tend to avoid fiction which features the force-feeding of someone who clearly doesn't enjoy the experience, for this reason; consent is the sexiest thing of all and the lack of it is an instant killjoy.
1 year

PolyPinoyPuppy:
Besides the physical attractiveness of a soft body, the kinky aspect of it appeals for me for two reasons.

First, there is a theory that masochism is a way to escape self-awareness and the pressures of life. In feederism, the same could apply through hedonism; giving up restraint and rational thought to simply gorge and seek pleasure is sexy.

Second, I enjoy seeing happiness in others. I would love to watch someone give into the above hedonism, happily indulging their basest appetites while I provide both a safe environment and the food which facilitates their delight. I tend to avoid fiction which features the force-feeding of someone who clearly doesn't enjoy the experience, for this reason; consent is the sexiest thing of all and the lack of it is an instant killjoy.

Somewhat related to this- consent, desire respect and happiness is what turned me into an extreme feeder.

I liked fat people but thought living with someone who got so fat they needed help just doing daily things would be tragic.

Then it started happening to HER.

For a moment I was worried, looking at the mountain of blubber sleeping next to me.
"Has this gone too far? Should I kindly, subtly influence her to loose weight?"

YEAH BUT WHY?
She's healthy. She's happy. She's lovely. She's hungry, confident in how big she is, and enjoys her size. She embraced her own super-obesity, so I decided to as well.

And I thought I wasn't prepared to take care of someone so massive they have mobility needs- but it started happening and I realized it's not as hard as I thought, and very adorable and inspiring!
1 year

For me it's all about a woman who wants to gain weight and grow fat; and loves the idea of someone feeding her until she is so full she can barely move. The idea that she is sexually aroused by being fed and fattened. And btw, I am also turned on by the above scenario where a woman is feeding and fattening me. I can't think of anything more arousing than a woman getting turned on by stuffing me to bursting with rich fattening foods. And loving the pounds I would put on in the process.
1 year

Aside from just being turned on by fat. I think it's a combination of body alteration and giving in to impulse and desire. Just the sheer gluttony. No worries or self control just pure hedonism and bliss. Sort of works hand in hand with the love of fat. I like the cause and effect.
1 year

PolyPinoyPuppy:

Yes!!! This!! The thought of watching someone finding joy in indulging to extreme lengths, becoming happier and happier the more they dig into a fat-happy life, and helping them achieve that. Absolutely.
1 year

i love the big bellies and butts. the jiggle when she walks. the satisfaction after she eats and rubbing a big full belly
1 year

It's like having a harem.

Except instead of several women, it's one woman the size of several women.
1 year
234   loading