Maltodextrin for fat gaining

VixenBamini:
Where can I purchase this?

Everywhere like amazon
2 years

GrowMeLarger:
1 pint heavy whipping cream
1 pint of your favorite Ben and Jerry’s (melted for easy blending)
1-2 scoops of Malto.

Mix it just enough to blend ingredients (if you overdo it , it turns far too thick between the cream and the malto.)

Enjoy the deliciousness.

* best if split in half , one serving in morn one at evening , otherwise you’ll be far too full to have any actual food. Use this is a supplement on top of your regular diet, not as a replacement.

ILuvChubbyChix:
What do you mean by "if you overdo it?" Blending it too much, or not enough?

I find this recipe interesting, since this involves combining maltodextrin with other ingredients that are very high in dairy fat. But when I tried that with half & half as being another major ingredient (and a couple other things for flavor), it was clumpy as hell and undrinkable.

Overdo it meaning over blending. I blend it just enough (using only 1 scoop of malto) for my personal consumption with the HC and Ice cream. Just enough blending to mix them all together as if you mix for say a minute or more it begins to turn the HC into whipped cream and mixes the malto in as well and becomes a paste like substance which just proves to be undrinkable.

This seems to have worked for me I did it consistently for a couple weeks then stopped trying to gain for a few and woke up having my pants no longer button and feeling softer all over.
2 years

I'm also interested in adding it to some foods.
Is it true it doesn't have any taste at all? Then you could add it to savory dishes as well.
1 year

I want to try it with heavy cream and peanut butter.
11 months
12   loading