Fat experiences

Fattening him up while watching my diet

I don’t know if some feeders here agree with me. I also experience it in real life in my friendgroup a lot: women that are so thoughtful of their own diet/excercise regime while they complete ignore that their partner is getting fat/are fattening him on purpose! Have you experienced that too?

I personally know that I am a feeder, super attracted to fat men and making them fatter. But sometimes I think it is crazy what different kind of standarts/rules I have for myself. For me it is really important so stay super skinny and fit, to workout everyday, be super active/healthy etc. The food i am cooking/preparing and feeding to others I would never touch. Also I would never want a partner to be as active/sporty. I want to make sure that they can be as lazy as possible (for example I would always get up to bring whatever).
And weirdly enough I also like if a partner checks that I am keeping my figure. For example that he would touch my stomach to make sure there is not a single bit of fat or that in a restaurant he would tell me to stop eating and than finish my portion.
2 years

Love it your so amazing 🥰🥰🥰
2 years

I think it is actually quite normal - or as normal as any fetish may get.
You have your interests and hope to find someone for them. And you hope that you with your personal figure attract that person as well.
Seems fair as long as you are honest about it.
2 years

Petitegirl:
I don’t know if some feeders here agree with me. I also experience it in real life in my friendgroup a lot: women that are so thoughtful of their own diet/excercise regime while they complete ignore that their partner is getting fat/are fattening him on purpose! Have you experienced that too?

I personally know that I am a feeder, super attracted to fat men and making them fatter. But sometimes I think it is crazy what different kind of standarts/rules I have for myself. For me it is really important so stay super skinny and fit, to workout everyday, be super active/healthy etc. The food i am cooking/preparing and feeding to others I would never touch. Also I would never want a partner to be as active/sporty. I want to make sure that they can be as lazy as possible (for example I would always get up to bring whatever).

I love this contrast with my fatboy, too. But I have found it challenging to maintain my weight while we've been living together. I've put on more than 25 lbs in the last year, even though I've tried (and did, for a time) lost it.
It's tough to stay slim with all of that food around, especially after a few drinks.
2 years

Omg this is amazing 🤩
1 year

I served in the military reserves for twenty five years. Visiting bases, especially ones with beaches, I frequently saw quite a contrast between active duty guys, (required to be in good shape) and their quite often obese wives. This was especially true for enlisted members.
1 year

Golden_Dawn:
So there are some ppl who like the average/slimmer and bigger/fat contrast?

Ohh yes very much 🤩
1 year

fanedfox:
I served in the military reserves for twenty five years. Visiting bases, especially ones with beaches, I frequently saw quite a contrast between active duty guys, (required to be in good shape) and their quite often obese wives. This was especially true for enlisted members.

That’s a very interesting observation. I wonder why?
1 year

fanedfox:

ChubbyHubby:
That’s a very interesting observation. I wonder why?

From what I've seen, it's often from stress eating. Being a military wife is pretty stressful.

Also, there's a shocking number of chubby chasers in the military. Especially if you go to a base with a lot of black men and latinos.
1 year

Petitegirl:
And weirdly enough I also like if a partner checks that I am keeping my figure. For example that he would touch my stomach to make sure there is not a single bit of fat or that in a restaurant he would tell me to stop eating and than finish my portion.

ooh I wish I had a partner who'd control what I ate! I'd love to find someone who'd stop me eating like that.

But i also know I'd probably get really catty if someone tried that unless we'd discussed the hell out of it first
1 year
12345   loading