Fat experiences

Fattening him up while watching my diet

Petitegirl:
I don’t know if some feeders here agree with me. I also experience it in real life in my friendgroup a lot: women that are so thoughtful of their own diet/excercise regime while they complete ignore that their partner is getting fat/are fattening him on purpose! Have you experienced that too?

I personally know that I am a feeder, super attracted to fat men and making them fatter. But sometimes I think it is crazy what different kind of standarts/rules I have for myself. For me it is really important so stay super skinny and fit, to workout everyday, be super active/healthy etc. The food i am cooking/preparing and feeding to others I would never touch. Also I would never want a partner to be as active/sporty. I want to make sure that they can be as lazy as possible (for example I would always get up to bring whatever).
And weirdly enough I also like if a partner checks that I am keeping my figure. For example that he would touch my stomach to make sure there is not a single bit of fat or that in a restaurant he would tell me to stop eating and than finish my portion.

Hurgon:
Yes, yes, yes! Absolutely love everything about this dynamic.

Have definitely experienced it too, though not directly. I know one couple where the husband works and the wife says at home. She's as trim as ever, while he seems to be fatter every time we see him. I can imagine him getting home from work and immediately sitting is big bum down in front of the TV, while his wife scurries around bringing him him drinks, dinner, snacks, and more drinks. The irony is that she's been burning calories doing housework duing the day, hoovering, cleaning etc, while he's been sitting in an office on his bum all day, snacking a lot and eating a burger and fries or overstuffed dehli sandwich for his lunch. She's light and sprightly, while he gets winded walking to the car. Gee, wonder why?!

Also, I love the contrast of lifestyles that goes with the contrast of figures. The wife/girlfriend up early, going for a morning jog, while the husband/boyfriend lazes in bed, sleeping off his hangover. She gets back just in time to make him breakfast in bed, followed by some donuts she picked up on her jog, etc. Finishing her portions at dinner also made me chuckle too. How thoughtful of him! 🤣🤣

Petitegirl:
Yess the lifestyle difference also is so hot! I just now saw ur reply and yes that is exactly what i meant with this post😍

I'm not a small woman. I'm thick and muscular. But my feedee makes me feel so tiny. Honestly, the facr that he makes someone like me feel tiny is extremely sexy.
1 year

Petitegirl:
Yess the lifestyle difference also is so hot! I just now saw ur reply and yes that is exactly what i meant with this post😍

Munchies:
I'm not a small woman. I'm thick and muscular. But my feedee makes me feel so tiny. Honestly, the facr that he makes someone like me feel tiny is extremely sexy.

PleaseTeaseMe:
I love this! Muscles in a woman is so hot!

This is true. I feel like this site sleeps on this fact a bit, but what can you do? This is a fat fetish site, not muscle fetish site.

But there's something erotic about a greedy fat pig being physically dominated by his smaller, muscular feeder.
1 year

Petitegirl:

Munchies:

PleaseTeaseMe:

Munchies:
This is true. I feel like this site sleeps on this fact a bit, but what can you do? This is a fat fetish site, not muscle fetish site.

But there's something erotic about a greedy fat pig being physically dominated by his smaller, muscular feeder.

PleaseTeaseMe:
I totally agree. It is something about the contrast between (her) hard muscles and (my) soft jiggely rolls... And the oposite directions our bodies are taking, and her being in control. Comparison measurements, fat-caliper! Etc.

I love to watch fit and muscular woman workout on youtube as I stuff myself... As a substitute...

Do you ever watch feedees on your phone while at the gym? :-)

No. I'd get distracted with his sexy fat body. But I do record myself doing things to tease him. Other times, I'll male him do something physical, tease him for being out of shape, and then show him how much easier it is for me to do it.
1 year

*me watching you work out with a few cheeseburgers and a milkshake

Haha
1 year

Petitegirl:

Munchies:

PleaseTeaseMe:

Munchies:

PleaseTeaseMe:
I totally agree. It is something about the contrast between (her) hard muscles and (my) soft jiggely rolls... And the oposite directions our bodies are taking, and her being in control. Comparison measurements, fat-caliper! Etc.

I love to watch fit and muscular woman workout on youtube as I stuff myself... As a substitute...

Munchies:
No. I'd get distracted with his sexy fat body. But I do record myself doing things to tease him. Other times, I'll male him do something physical, tease him for being out of shape, and then show him how much easier it is for me to do it.

Ohh yes its sooo hot to see a fat guy struggling to do basic physical activities! I also love those “attempting to workout” sitautions where i would ask him to do push ups and sit ups and he is just to fat to do it!
1 year

This is definitely hot. I love the idea of contrast and I'd love my partner to take my food away. When I was fatter it was a major fantasy to think about a lean personal trainer bullying the hell out of me for being out of shape.
1 year

I've always loved a strong woman's body after having a dream as a youngster that she fed me up to use me as her weights. I had to grow more to get her muscles bigger!
1 year

Petitegirl:

Munchies:

PleaseTeaseMe:

Munchies:

One of the hottest things I’ve ever read
1 year

Petitegirl:

Munchies:

PleaseTeaseMe:

Munchies:

PleaseTeaseMe:

Munchies:

Petitegirl:
Ohh yes its sooo hot to see a fat guy struggling to do basic physical activities! I also love those “attempting to workout” sitautions where i would ask him to do push ups and sit ups and he is just to fat to do it!

Ok also super hot smiley
1 year

One of my favorite threads.
1 year
12345   loading