Fat experiences

Fattening him up while watching my diet

Petitegirl:
Yess the lifestyle difference also is so hot! I just now saw ur reply and yes that is exactly what i meant with this post😍

Munchies:
I'm not a small woman. I'm thick and muscular. But my feedee makes me feel so tiny. Honestly, the facr that he makes someone like me feel tiny is extremely sexy.

PleaseTeaseMe:
I love this! Muscles in a woman is so hot!

Munchies:
This is true. I feel like this site sleeps on this fact a bit, but what can you do? This is a fat fetish site, not muscle fetish site.

But there's something erotic about a greedy fat pig being physically dominated by his smaller, muscular feeder.

PleaseTeaseMe:
I totally agree. It is something about the contrast between (her) hard muscles and (my) soft jiggely rolls... And the oposite directions our bodies are taking, and her being in control. Comparison measurements, fat-caliper! Etc.

I love to watch fit and muscular woman workout on youtube as I stuff myself... As a substitute...

Do you ever watch feedees on your phone while at the gym? :-)

Munchies:
No. I'd get distracted with his sexy fat body. But I do record myself doing things to tease him. Other times, I'll male him do something physical, tease him for being out of shape, and then show him how much easier it is for me to do it.

Petitegirl:
Ohh yes its sooo hot to see a fat guy struggling to do basic physical activities! I also love those “attempting to workout” sitautions where i would ask him to do push ups and sit ups and he is just to fat to do it!

Putting on Socks are just the worst
1 year

Morbidly A Beast:

Get a sock aid. They are relatively inexpensive and you can can avoid straining around your fat belly.
1 year

Petitegirl:
Yess the lifestyle difference also is so hot! I just now saw ur reply and yes that is exactly what i meant with this post😍

Munchies:
I'm not a small woman. I'm thick and muscular. But my feedee makes me feel so tiny. Honestly, the facr that he makes someone like me feel tiny is extremely sexy.

PleaseTeaseMe:

Munchies:
This is true. I feel like this site sleeps on this fact a bit, but what can you do? This is a fat fetish site, not muscle fetish site.

But there's something erotic about a greedy fat pig being physically dominated by his smaller, muscular feeder.

PleaseTeaseMe:
I totally agree. It is something about the contrast between (her) hard muscles and (my) soft jiggely rolls... And the oposite directions our bodies are taking, and her being in control. Comparison measurements, fat-caliper! Etc.

I love to watch fit and muscular woman workout on youtube as I stuff myself... As a substitute...

Munchies:
No. I'd get distracted with his sexy fat body. But I do record myself doing things to tease him. Other times, I'll male him do something physical, tease him for being out of shape, and then show him how much easier it is for me to do it.

Petitegirl:
Ohh yes its sooo hot to see a fat guy struggling to do basic physical activities! I also love those “attempting to workout” sitautions where i would ask him to do push ups and sit ups and he is just to fat to do it!

Wow! That's so hot, I would look forward for it. smiley
1 year

Petitegirl:

Munchies:

PleaseTeaseMe:

Munchies:

PleaseTeaseMe:

Munchies:

Petitegirl:

Morbidly A Beast:
1 year

I agree socks and shoes has to be the worst.
1 year

Fanedfox:
I served in the military reserves for twenty five years. Visiting bases, especially ones with beaches, I frequently saw quite a contrast between active duty guys, (required to be in good shape) and their quite often obese wives. This was especially true for enlisted members.

You can always tell whose a soldier near an army base.
1 year

Munchies:
Get a sock aid. They are relatively inexpensive and you can can avoid straining around your fat belly.

I’ll look into it thanks
1 year

Petitegirl:

Munchies:

PleaseTeaseMe:

Munchies:

PleaseTeaseMe:

Munchies:

Petitegirl:

Morbidly A Beast:

Boundandfeed:

So the thrust of this thread is that the women are working out and watching what they eat, keeping it trim and taut, while we men are sitting around and packing our bellies with such a greedy excess of fast food and rich pudding that we've grown too fat and bloated to reach around them to put our own socks on! 😂
1 year

Petitegirl:

Munchies:

PleaseTeaseMe:

Munchies:

PleaseTeaseMe:

Munchies:

Petitegirl:

Morbidly A Beast:

Boundandfeed:

Hurgon:
So the thrust of this thread is that the women are working out and watching what they eat, keeping it trim and taut, while we men are sitting around and packing our bellies with such a greedy excess of fast food and rich pudding that we've grown too fat and bloated to reach around them to put our own socks on! 😂

Eh. I don't watch what I eat. It's just I prefer healthy food to junk food and don't enjoy stuffing myself like crazy.

But I greatly enjoy stuffing my partner until he's too full to do anything but lay there panting. It's hard work being a greedy pig, but he does it so well.
1 year

Petitegirl:

Munchies:

PleaseTeaseMe:

Munchies:

PleaseTeaseMe:

Munchies:

Petitegirl:

Morbidly A Beast:

Boundandfeed:

Hurgon:

Yes exactly! And i love to switch between teasing him for his greediness and fat lazy body and worshipping him and encouraging him to eat more and be even lazier!
1 year
23456   loading