Fat experiences

Fattening him up while watching my diet

BigBoyBravery:
Surely we need a whole section called 'Contrast: FFAs for Male Feedees' or something??

I've been thinking recently that I'd love to form a little community of like-minded folk, so I don't always feel like I'm the only one out here hehe ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

Munchies:
FFAs for Male Feedees? My brother in Christ, that's just this site. Lotta female fat admirers and male feedees on here already.

BigBoyBravery:
My guy.. you missed out the most important part lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ CONTRAST

Munchies:
That is still this site.

BigBoyBravery:
I can't tell if I've missed something or you're just picking holes in what I've said. ๐Ÿ˜… This site is for all feeders and feedees, no? Well, I'm saying it would be cool if there was a section within this site for those of us who are specifically into male weight gain with partners who are trying to be stereotypically 'fit' or even 'muscular'. Much like the topic of this thread, but it'd be a whole section of the website or simply somewhere online that effectively facilitates the growth of a sub-community. (Maybe that already exists on this site and I've missed it. If so.. please send a link!)

Munchies:
Honestly, keeping things as is is for the best. There's already enough pressure for women on this site to look a certain way - even if they requirement is mostly unsaid. To have a verbalized expectation for a woman to look a certain way is further constricting.

BigBoyBravery:
I'm sorry you feel constricted, hopefully other women on the site don't feel so pressured. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

I kinda meant it in the same way any feedee shouldn't feel pressured into gaining weight, but they're still a feedee whether they do or don't and it's still hot. If you know what I mean? But I certainly do see what your getting at.

Munchies:
Oh, I know you didn't mean anything by it. No harm no foul.

As a side note, your loc game is on point.

Aw thank you! ๐Ÿ˜‹
1 year

This is such a hot idea and I love it when I see stories with this concept!
12 months

Could you dm me I'm interested
12 months

Could you dm me I'm interested
12 months

Fuck you ***
12 months

Greekburger:
Fuck you ***

Hey, man. This isn't a good look for you. Don't do that here because that will get you in trouble with the mod team.
12 months

Years ago, I dated a woman who watched her figure very closely. Just as a joke, when I wasn't looking, she would take a handful of candy and quickly cram it in my mouth and then laugh hysterically.
12 months

Greekburger:
Fuck you ***

Munchies:
Hey, man. This isn't a good look for you. Don't do that here because that will get you in trouble with the mod team.

HungryPiggyBoy:
Bro literally just lives on this site, has an opinion on everything ๐Ÿ˜‚

And who's the one necoposting, baby girl?
10 months

Petitegirl:
Yess the lifestyle difference also is so hot! I just now saw ur reply and yes that is exactly what i meant with this post๐Ÿ˜

Munchies:
I'm not a small woman. I'm thick and muscular. But my feedee makes me feel so tiny. Honestly, the facr that he makes someone like me feel tiny is extremely sexy.

PleaseTeaseMe:
I love this! Muscles in a woman is so hot!

Munchies:
This is true. I feel like this site sleeps on this fact a bit, but what can you do? This is a fat fetish site, not muscle fetish site.

But there's something erotic about a greedy fat pig being physically dominated by his smaller, muscular feeder.

PleaseTeaseMe:
I totally agree. It is something about the contrast between (her) hard muscles and (my) soft jiggely rolls... And the oposite directions our bodies are taking, and her being in control. Comparison measurements, fat-caliper! Etc.

I love to watch fit and muscular woman workout on youtube as I stuff myself... As a substitute...

Do you ever watch feedees on your phone while at the gym? :-)

Munchies:
No. I'd get distracted with his sexy fat body. But I do record myself doing things to tease him. Other times, I'll male him do something physical, tease him for being out of shape, and then show him how much easier it is for me to do it.

Petitegirl:
Ohh yes its sooo hot to see a fat guy struggling to do basic physical activities! I also love those โ€œattempting to workoutโ€ sitautions where i would ask him to do push ups and sit ups and he is just to fat to do it!

Soooo hot. If only
7 months
34567   loading