Fat experiences

Fattening him up while watching my diet

BigBoyBravery:
Surely we need a whole section called 'Contrast: FFAs for Male Feedees' or something??

I've been thinking recently that I'd love to form a little community of like-minded folk, so I don't always feel like I'm the only one out here hehe 😜🙏🏾

FFAs for Male Feedees? My brother in Christ, that's just this site. Lotta female fat admirers and male feedees on here already.
1 year

BigBoyBravery:
Surely we need a whole section called 'Contrast: FFAs for Male Feedees' or something??

I've been thinking recently that I'd love to form a little community of like-minded folk, so I don't always feel like I'm the only one out here hehe 😜🙏🏾

Munchies:
FFAs for Male Feedees? My brother in Christ, that's just this site. Lotta female fat admirers and male feedees on here already.

My guy.. you missed out the most important part lol 😂 CONTRAST
1 year

BigBoyBravery:

Munchies:

BigBoyBravery:

That is still this site.
1 year

BigBoyBravery:

Munchies:

BigBoyBravery:

Munchies:
That is still this site.

I can't tell if I've missed something or you're just picking holes in what I've said. 😅 This site is for all feeders and feedees, no? Well, I'm saying it would be cool if there was a section within this site for those of us who are specifically into male weight gain with partners who are trying to be stereotypically 'fit' or even 'muscular'. Much like the topic of this thread, but it'd be a whole section of the website or simply somewhere online that effectively facilitates the growth of a sub-community. (Maybe that already exists on this site and I've missed it. If so.. please send a link!)
1 year

BigBoyBravery:

Munchies:

BigBoyBravery:

Munchies:
That is still this site.

BigBoyBravery:
I can't tell if I've missed something or you're just picking holes in what I've said. 😅 This site is for all feeders and feedees, no? Well, I'm saying it would be cool if there was a section within this site for those of us who are specifically into male weight gain with partners who are trying to be stereotypically 'fit' or even 'muscular'. Much like the topic of this thread, but it'd be a whole section of the website or simply somewhere online that effectively facilitates the growth of a sub-community. (Maybe that already exists on this site and I've missed it. If so.. please send a link!)

Honestly, keeping things as is is for the best. There's already enough pressure for women on this site to look a certain way - even if they requirement is mostly unsaid. To have a verbalized expectation for a woman to look a certain way is further constricting.
1 year

BigBoyBravery:

Munchies:

Tentacles:
Yeah why does it seem are there more male feedees and female feeders on here than other sites?

It's because most female feeders are run off the platform by toxic men, or prefer to keep a low profile.

There are a good chunk of threads tackling this very question in more detail and with more nuance, but that is the tl;dr. Don't wanna derail the thread.
1 year

BigBoyBravery:

You're not alone 😉
1 year

BigBoyBravery:

Munchies:

BigBoyBravery:

Munchies:
That is still this site.

BigBoyBravery:

Munchies:
Honestly, keeping things as is is for the best. There's already enough pressure for women on this site to look a certain way - even if they requirement is mostly unsaid. To have a verbalized expectation for a woman to look a certain way is further constricting.

I'm sorry you feel constricted, hopefully other women on the site don't feel so pressured. 🙏🏾

I kinda meant it in the same way any feedee shouldn't feel pressured into gaining weight, but they're still a feedee whether they do or don't and it's still hot. If you know what I mean? But I certainly do see what your getting at.
1 year

BigBoyBravery:

Munchies:

BigBoyBravery:

Munchies:
That is still this site.

BigBoyBravery:

Munchies:

Tentacles:
Couldn't a separate place for that actually make it better though? No one would have to go there. Although splitting up this already niche and looked down upon fetish might not be the best idea.

I think you have already answered your own question, my friend.
1 year

BigBoyBravery:

Munchies:

BigBoyBravery:

Munchies:
That is still this site.

BigBoyBravery:

Munchies:

BigBoyBravery:
I'm sorry you feel constricted, hopefully other women on the site don't feel so pressured. 🙏🏾

I kinda meant it in the same way any feedee shouldn't feel pressured into gaining weight, but they're still a feedee whether they do or don't and it's still hot. If you know what I mean? But I certainly do see what your getting at.

Oh, I know you didn't mean anything by it. No harm no foul.

As a side note, your loc game is on point.
1 year
34567   loading