Gaining

Boost vhc vs heavy cream

I need to gain 10 pounds as soon as possible. I also want to be flabby. Has anyone used both? Which is better? Heavy cream is so hard to drink. My hands are unstable so it’s hard for me to add anything to it and is impossible for me to make a shake. But I don’t know if boost has the same magic effect.
2 years

Boost vhc vs heavy cream

doctor1313:
I need to gain 10 pounds as soon as possible. I also want to be flabby. Has anyone used both? Which is better? Heavy cream is so hard to drink. My hands are unstable so it’s hard for me to add anything to it and is impossible for me to make a shake. But I don’t know if boost has the same magic effect.

Boost has lots of sugars and will likely lead to a less flabby gain as you will add more visceral fat.
2 years

Boost vhc vs heavy cream

doctor1313:

LondonFA:
Boost has lots of sugars and will likely lead to a less flabby gain as you will add more visceral fat.

Honestly why Im only experimenting with Boost for a short term.
2 years

Boost vhc vs heavy cream

I’m debating on drinking heavy cream this week then. I’m 132 pounds and need to get huge!
2 years

Boost vhc vs heavy cream

I have tried both, and I prefer the heavy whipping cream. Yes, it's harder to drink, but I like the way it affects weight gain. With boost, I was developing more of a hard pot belly, with lots of visceral fat. Now that I'm gaining with heavy whipping cream, by belly is soft, flabby, and jiggly.

The trick with heavy whipping cream is to avoid drinking too much. The body can only absorb about 1,000 calories of fat at a time. I also drink some juice as a chaser. I make sure to drink juice that has no added sugars, since I'm not trying to gain weight by spiking my sugar levels.

During gaining cycles, I'll drink the heavy whipping cream 4 times per day, spaced at least 3 1/2 hours apart. This combination has worked better for me than anything else I have tried.

I wish you the best of luck in your gaining, and hope you're able to achieve your goal.
2 years