General

Annoying things with the fetish

Chubbypup:

P.S. Shoutout to the young lady with something to the effect of "don't message me if you're 30+, that's just gross". Glad you liked my pics (about half dozen of them), stay tuned 😘

I’m going to assume this is directed to me. It was never my intention to be ageist and I’m sorry if I was. I have no problem with older people here, ofc there shouldn’t be an age limit.
I think you over exaggerated my comment. I have talked to people 30+ and I also mentioned in my comment that if you’re not looking for something sexual, it might help to mention that, if there is a big age gap. I value your wisdom and don’t mind chatting at all, but I have received messages from 50+ people that definitely were ment to start of something sexual. And that’s just something I am not comfortable with. Apparently there are a number of older men here that seem to like the idea of taking up a “daddy” role and react offensive when rejected or treat younger women as children “that don’t know what they want” and that they “will show a good time”.
I hope I clearified my comment, although I fear that you’ve already judged me as ageist and I won’t be able to change that.
2 years

Chubbypup:

P.S. Shoutout to the young lady with something to the effect of "don't message me if you're 30+, that's just gross". Glad you liked my pics (about half dozen of them), stay tuned 😘

Noname078:
I’m going to assume this is directed to me.

You were one of the people who mentioned age, thereby inciting my response, but the ps wasn't for you. Actually, I just realized a typo...the quote was on her profile. After I looked at her profile she peeped and liked a bunch of my pics. It just tickled me. 😂🤣
2 years

Catfishes
"Inner circle of this site"
Distances are always problem
You need to pay for doing nearly anything
There are always more males than females
Female feeders are nearly impossible to find, there are few unicorns left somewhere
People removing profiles
Age difference, plenty of 20-30 year old users
Lack of female feeder, fa and mutual gainer content. Stories, videos and pictures.
2 years

Lynne841:
What I find by far the most annoying about this site is that you click on somebody's profile and it's totally blank. Literally nothing, no stats of hight or weight, maybe just age snd location.

People, male and female, whom have apparently been members on FF for years. Yet not a single detail about hobbies, interests, favorite foods or movies, just blank nothing.

Doesn't need to be extremely detailed or well thought out, just take a few minutes to add a tiny bit of personality.

Just did a bit of updating on mine. You make a good point. Why not have a bit of info in your profile? It's not that difficult to fill in a few words...
2 years

Things I don't like is a long and weary list, but to keep it short...

- Everything always seems to revolve around money. On an average week I see more people talking about cash than calories. So much of this kink has devolved into a transaction and I hate it. This isn't shade against content creators. This is talking about people who allegedly aren't trying to profit from feedism. I've been around for a very long time. Long enough to remember when every other post wasn't about who should buy food.

- Closet Feedists. The folks that reach out because they want to fat chat and make empty promises without waking up their spouse on the other side of the bed. You know them. We've all run into them. They love the idea of fucking you, but they're not super into being seen in public with a fat person. So they @ you and promise anything they can to get you to say the things that turn them on. When they're done, they disappear into the ether never to be heard from again.

- If feedism has one backbone I'd like to break over my knee like Bane snapped that rich white boy cosplaying as a cop with a cape it'd be how aggressively gendered everything can be. Things are changing, slowly, but people generally think of the gainer being a woman and the feeder being a guy in a straight relationship and it's super difficult to find much else out there because of that.
2 years

I have been here off and on for al least 12 years and this site is a lot different than it used to be.
Seems to have turned into a pay to play kind of thing.
That has brought the guys that assume I am here to service them with naked videos.
Also guys that travel and ask if I travel thru where you live can we have dinner and sex?
They don't seem to realize how cheap that makes a woman feel.
The guys here back in the day at least had some class.
2 years

I agree with Ditzy...I'm here and on similar communities from a lot of times. Troubles are always the same, but today the thing I don't like more is seeing so many people wanting money and food by unknown people. Maybe there are a lot of men that are really jerk and bad people, but also lot of girls thinking that we are here to pay everything for nothing. However it remain the best community actually and hope Forum parts could be more rich with more people writing
2 years

Silverwing:
Oh for sure there are things that annoy the hell out of me and can push me away at times.

I love the feedism community, but it has many flaws. A lot of them due to it being almost exclusively existing online.

1) Too much fetishizing of human beings. Yes, we're all here for the fetish, but none of us exist to get others off.

2) A lot of dangerous toxicity towards sw and content creators. Doxxing, harassment, etc. It's unacceptable. Not exclusive to this community, but certainly a consistent issue.

3) Attacking anyone for being thin or wanting/needing to lose weight. I'm okay with keeping fat spaces for fat and I can understand why people get defensive in these situations, but shaming skinny people or even small fats isn't cool. Yes small fats and scammers are a nuisance, but you don't fix that by being shitty to everyone smaller than you.

4) Scammers and catfish. Another one that isn't exclusive to our community, but it is a rampant problem nonetheless. Especially after things like the TikTok incident. I don't want to blame the victims here, but some people are sadly too naive with this stuff sadly. Stop throwing money and thinking with your horny bits and actually know who you're interacting with. Scammers would die down a lot of it wasn't lucrative.

Despite all of the above, I still love this community and am glad I found a place where I belong. We just gotta work together to keep improving it because there are SO MANY wonderful people within it.
actually my stories are written exactly for the purposes of getting people off it makes me quite happy to know my audience enjoys them for that purpose they turn me on to write I like that they turn others on too tbh
2 years

karenjenk:
You put out there some of the thoughts that ALLLLL of us have.
The chat thing.. there are only a few people who come up with an interesting opener. this get my attention. AND yes, if you dont get a response or we stop responding we probably wont. It's not always you. I babysit and sometimes just need ot get up and fix something to eat AND i should tell the person that im talk with that before i go
BUTT if im typing huge blocks of text and yoiu reply with one line.... done.
-
I feel lucky because because i have guys who treat me like an object and a fantasy BUT ALSO are willing to talk about my day or theirs. and if others of us were truly honest we would admit that sometimes.... sometimes... we like to be treated like an object and appreciate or loved for how we are now. (maybe not... but sometimes i do.)
I'm also lucky because i dont many haters at all and no one has ever been rude. not even in the slightest.

Thank you again for putting into text what more of us feel.
huGGs

[quote]Noname078:
Where to begin?
I’ve been on this site for over 2 years and uote]

This is by far one of the most real retorts that I have read in a long time. Some adore the fat objectification while others don't.
2 years

I agree with all the good comments in recent days. Thank you very much. The forum lives through you.

Due to the very interesting insights from the long-standing members who are very well written, I would like to briefly describe my impressions as a new bi man.

I was on fire when I became aware of the forum because I finally thought there were like-minded people with whom you can exchange feelings and reasons why you have this passion.

On the one hand, it is more difficult than Germans to find a level of full exchange here because English is not my mother tongue and many are more likely to have inhibitions. In my opinion, there are also a lot of users here who do not participate in the forum at all and that is actually the reason that it lives and not only through chatting and insults.

The topic is so diverse and has so many different sides and lovers of different directions and everyone should be taken as they are and above all with respect.

That of course there are also people who demand money for food or other services, you will never be able to exclude as long as there are some who pay for it

I would also like to apologize if my English is not perfect

I am looking forward to nice acquaintances and the lively exchange here and look positively into the future.
2 years
123   loading