General

Annoying things with the fetish

Annoying thing? The cost lol.
Some times your ability to pursue this fetish is tied to how much money you have at given time.
2 years

Some of these have already been mentioned by others so sorry to be parroting a little, but these can be really annoying for me.

~ Lazy/Wide-Net Messages - I see lots of people here complain about not getting replies when they message, but so many people here also don't send much more than a "Hi" or "How r u?" or "OMG ur belly is huge!" or a copy-pasted "u want some fun? add me on kik." There's no introduction, no substance, and no real effort; nothing to grab my interest. An inbox full of messages that I can only work through by opening 5 a day, hoping one might be from someone that wants to talk to me like a real person and get to know me, suddenly becomes a daunting chore. It sucks, because there may well be some carefully crafted and well thought messages in my inbox, but who knows how many dull ones I'd have to open before I found them.

~ Boundaries - please check with someone about their boundaries and respect the boundaries people set. Not all feedees and gainers are submissive, they don't all want to be fattened to immobility, and telling someone what you want to do to them isn't always welcome. Yes, this is a place to explore your fetish and fantasies, but mutual consent and understanding still needs to be obtained first.

~ Objectification - those that share their pictures, videos and stories here are real people with feelings and deserve to be treated like it.

~ Clothes - this one is is about the fetish itself, not the community. As fun as it is to generally outgrow clothes as I gain its also annoying when something I really love no longer fits. Sometimes I wish I had the budget to get those things in several sizes so I don't have to retire them so quickly.
2 years

For the clothes thing, I recommend going to a thrift shop. You can find cute things for cheap. Plus you can either donate or sell the clothes you've outgrown.
2 years

Sense of feeling alone with this fetish.

Finding same minded people is really hard. I mean distance and so on.

Plenty of catfihes, buy my content or I will talk you for money type of deals.

There are always going to be more females than males on this site and that is normal, like in the internet.

Lack of females fattening men content.

Moobs encourament or appreciation.

Normal people without this fetsh dosen't understand wy weight gain and swelling body is really hot.

Real / Fake meter, which was on this site! What a joke in reality.

Banning people: go check another persons profile and you have automatically been banned?

Weird inner circle thing, feeling unwelcome or unwanted.

Also feeling really old because I think most of the users are 20-30 on this site.

Sorry about my rant.
2 years

Lynne841:
What I find by far the most annoying about this site is that you click on somebody's profile and it's totally blank. Literally nothing, no stats of hight or weight, maybe just age snd location.

People, male and female, whom have apparently been members on FF for years. Yet not a single detail about hobbies, interests, favorite foods or movies, just blank nothing.

Doesn't need to be extremely detailed or well thought out, just take a few minutes to add a tiny bit of personality.

Pd500:
Just did a bit of updating on mine. You make a good point. Why not have a bit of info in your profile? It's not that difficult to fill in a few words...

Some people (me for example) just doesnt like sharing stuff with unkowns.
1 year

Cost.
Both for clothes (running out of conventional stores),
And food (always wanting more.)
1 year

Spoop Skerry:
Cost.
Both for clothes (running out of conventional stores),
And food (always wanting more.)

Yeah, the clothes.

My gal has no qualms about her weight gain and no plan to stop, but she keeps running through clothes and graduating in "stages." From sized up versions of "skinny clothes" to getting too fat for local clothing stores, to having to get special garments that no longer resemble "ordinary women's clothing." See my photos lol.

Not only that, but the way she eats now, she ruins her clothing with stains of grease and sauce that dribble all over her breasts and belly. In fact, the blouse the size of a boat sail I posted has been retired because she got grease all over it stuffing her fat face, and it's now just pajamas. Poor girl always needs new clothing.
1 year
123   loading