Stuffing

Too stuffed to move?

Its a weird feeling for sure.
I love being so full I have to go lay down.
I have stuffed to the point of pain many times and yes the first time was scary.
Stuffing several times a week and knowing I was going to gain weight was so hot.
I got away from stuffings for years but recently got the urge and have stuffed a couple of times a week this month and I can tell it takes more food to fill my belly.
I'm also feeling my clothes getting snugger and that is kinda hot too.
1 year

Too stuffed to move?

Munchies:
You aren't going to burst. Your body will make you vomit before you get to that point.

It's not entirely impossible, though it is rare. Takes something going profoundly wrong to reach that point though, usually an eating disorder.

My irregular (and relatively measly) habits wouldn't do it, but the fear lingers anyway.
1 year

Too stuffed to move?

There are some that can eat past the pain. I did this once. You just feel really tight and get the urge to vomit. Took everything I had to not vomit.
1 year

Too stuffed to move?

Always hot!

Ditzy:
Its a weird feeling for sure.
I love being so full I have to go lay down.
I have stuffed to the point of pain many times and yes the first time was scary.
Stuffing several times a week and knowing I was going to gain weight was so hot.
I got away from stuffings for years but recently got the urge and have stuffed a couple of times a week this month and I can tell it takes more food to fill my belly.
I'm also feeling my clothes getting snugger and that is kinda hot too.
1 year

Too stuffed to move?

I love having my belly stuffed to capacity whereby I am just on the edge of it being uncomfortable. I call it being "pleasently stuffed". Such a turn on.
1 year

Too stuffed to move?

I’ve had many nights where I feel like I’m to stuffed to move and my gut weighs me down. It takes so much effort to roll over and it makes me feel like an actual beached whale. The first couple times was for sure scary, but I’ve gotten used to it now and kinda enjoy it. I’ve also had a couple times where I was gorging myself while watching a movie and I was so stuffed and heavy that I was pinned to the couch. I had to have my roommate help pull me up
1 year

Too stuffed to move?

User14244360:
I’ve had many nights where I feel like I’m to stuffed to move and my gut weighs me down. It takes so much effort to roll over and it makes me feel like an actual beached whale. The first couple times was for sure scary, but I’ve gotten used to it now and kinda enjoy it. I’ve also had a couple times where I was gorging myself while watching a movie and I was so stuffed and heavy that I was pinned to the couch. I had to have my roommate help pull me up
I would love to be that stuffed
1 year

Too stuffed to move?

Hungrypiggygirl:
You'll feel some pain from being very tight, and you'll feel like you'll puke if you move too much, you'll probably also feel sluggish as well and won't want to get up even if you thought you could without puking and it wasn't painful...

10/10 would recommend

You look like youve described in your profile pic lol
1 year

Too stuffed to move?

I've been there before. The best thing I could do was get naked so my belly had no restriction. I pretty much laid down and took a nap after an uncomfortable 40 minutes. After the nap I woke up feeling very full but was able to move around and function normally.

It's only happened to me twice that I can think of and while it was a wild experience, it's nothing I want to do all the time.
1 year

Too stuffed to move?

It happens to Lisa so many times.

She'll eat so much she gets short of breath just from feeding herself, then just fall asleep on the couch. At that level of gorging, belly rubs are painful, so I'll leave her alone and let her have her "fat girl nap." Then help her waddle to bed once she's digested a little.
1 year
123   loading